Less of liz!!!

You can have more than one bar in a day. My problem is that I always want more if I have a bar - let alone if I have more than one. Rather than put temptation my way I tend to avoid the bars now.

I thought you could only have one because in the main order they only allow you to order one per day. I know what you mean, they are very more-ish. If I take one to work it's all I can have because my "stash" is at home. I wouldn't have 2 every day but it's nice to know I can without coming off plan x

Officially the plan says you should only have one a day. It's up to you to decide what makes sense for your lifestyle and ensuring you're happy with the level of carbs you're having.

Think the majority of the time il just have one in the evening. I just found it interesting that the day I had 2 was the lowest calorie and carb day since starting the plan. Suppose its a safety net knowing 2 won't put me over x

Hi I read on slim and save that you're only supposed to have one bar a day due to them not wanting to encourage bad eating habits after the plan - eating chocolate bars for breakfast lunch and dinner. It's as simple as that according to slim and save. And I guess it makes sense!
Xx

That's true Sammy. Tho think we all know this plan is not long term by any manner of means. I don't imagine any of us will be having shakes as a meal either :). Just good to know having 2 bars wouldn't affect my losses by putting me over on carbs. Not something I'd do every day. Chocolate isint really a trigger food for me either. Now fresh crusty bread.... That would be a different matter :) x

I just don't understand why being allowed 4 shakes a day is any better than eating bars? I had the lemon one today and that was yum! I don't think of ever want 4 bars a day myself though, I'm more of a savoury person. I agree with the fresh crusty bread! Mmmmmm

I've made the decision to stay naughty and have eggs in the morning and a low carb meal for dinner, then just have 2 packs a day. I'm really not getting on with them. I find the meals just leave an aftertaste in my mouth until I eat again. I feel fine and think I'm definitely in ketosis as I haven't been hungry at all so I don't want to ruin that either, but I really am craving real food so I need to make a compromise before I give up completely. It still works out within carb and calories so I'm hoping ill still get the same losses

I managed to stay away from lots of cake at my sons school this afternoon as they had a special opening. They looked so nice but I kept reminding myself I can have cake another time. It won't disapear (got that from someone else's diary and find it does work)

Can't wait to find out on Sunday how I've done. Will be gutted with anything under 5lbs!

I agree. I think we have to do whatever works for us and suits our lifestyles. And more importantly is sustainable until we shed the weight. So if eggs instead of a packs works for you. Why not. So long as you take a multivitamin.

Well done resisting the cakes. I do that too. I tell myself - oh that restaurant will still be open when I'm thin, cake will still be there when I'm thin, bread will still be there (in moderation of course).

We'll do this. In our own individual ways :) x

Went to a kids party today and ignored the pizza and cakes, had a slice of cucumber instead! Very proud of myself.

I've had one mushroom, a stick of celery and the slice of cucumber over my 200g veg today! Hopefully that won't cause too much damage.

Wish me luck for weigh in tomorrow.!!

Good luck for tomorrow! I weigh in tomorrow too! Eek xx

Weighed in, I lost 13 lbs! I can't quite believe it I weighed 3 times and they all came up the same.

I know the first week is the biggest loss and it will slow down but I'm am so happy I can't tell you! I was on slimming world for 3 months and never lost close to that amount.

I'm officially out of the obese category and am now overweight, again, this is something that I haven't been able to say for years.

This has really motivated me to stay on track as I was getting a bit fed up, but if this is the result, I'm sure I can stick it out!

Yay well done! 13lbs is amazing! :)

That's a great result! It'll obviously be lower from now on (still higher than other diets though) but what a great start! :)

Great start!! Well done!! Xx

Thanks everyone! I'm majorly happy. I know it will slow down but I'm hoping to have lost 2 stone by the end of October (or as close as possible)

It really has given me the boost I needed.

Hope you are all doing well??

I've just discovered the recipes page on the forums on the s&s website. It's brilliant for ideas to stop me getting bored. Today I made a flatbread using the porridge mix, had that with chicken and bacon and some veg on the side. Was yum. Think I will keep experimenting with the flatbread recipe, maybe using a babybell and some chicken to make pizza.

How was everyone's day?
X

Back