Less of liz!!!

As that's exciting. I'm going to have a look :). Can we have babybel? I miss cheese x

Yes, apparently we can have 4 babybell light as the protein on the lifestyle plan. I'm missing cheese too so I'm very excited by this! Also found out that I can have total 0% yogurt instead of the milk allowance as I don't like milk which I'm pleased about. Can also have quorn sausages. I could go on for ages as I'm excited by the new food I can have.

Definitely have a look as some people have some really good ideas. They also make flatbread with the soup mixes which ill try too. It was nice eating something that felt a bit ' carby' with the porridge flatbread, I feel a craving has been satisfied today!

How are you getting on Marie?

Excitement everywhere. Il need to get on and see how you make flatbread. I miss bread the most I think.

I'm doing good thanks. Not hungry what so ever but psychologically I do miss food. Someone at work this evening had a toastie, and I struggled not to re enact the scene from lady and the tramp cause I was nearly on the other end of it as she was eating it!

I lost 9 and a half which I was pleased with cause I had a week break from cambridge before starting slim and save so had already had my big first week loss with cambridge if that makes sense. Also got into the 16s (by the skin of my teeth - 16-13). Hoping there's a place reserved for me in the 15s in the next 4 weeks :).

We're getting there :) x

Excitement everywhere. Il need to get on and see how you make flatbread. I miss bread the most I think.

I'm doing good thanks. Not hungry what so ever but psychologically I do miss food. Someone at work this evening had a toastie, and I struggled not to re enact the scene from lady and the tramp cause I was nearly on the other end of it as she was eating it!

I lost 9 and a half which I was pleased with cause I had a week break from cambridge before starting slim and save so had already had my big first week loss with cambridge if that makes sense. Also got into the 16s (by the skin of my teeth - 16-13). Hoping there's a place reserved for me in the 15s in the next 4 weeks :).

We're getting there :) x

That's the same for me, I'm not really hungry, but I'm missing lots of foods. Even fruit as I usually have quite a lot, my son had blackberries earlier and I wanted one so bad! I'm hoping now I have a few ideas for food I can kill off a few cravings.

9 and a half is brilliant, well done, reckon you can get into the 15's easy in the next 4 weeks. It's so exciting getting into another bracket isn't it?

I am actually loving this diet, I feel so in control of my eating and weight for the first time In over 10 years. I'm not constantly thinking about food, or sneaking off to the kitchen to have a snack. I know when I start eating properly again it's gong to be a lot more difficult but I really do think I'm breaking some really bad habits at the mo.

Feeling positive! :)

Ketosis is fab eh. I too don't really think about food, until I see someone with something I previously enjoyed that is. Even then I can control it. And this from me, who used to lie in bed planning what I was going to eat for breakfast.

Getting inventive with the packs could be good because the shakes, although nice, don't really do it for me. I like to chew. It's defo psychological.

Oh, the 15s. Hopefully wel be reunited after years apart :).

Wished I'd discovered a VLCD years ago x

Fantastic loss well done. Has been very motivating reading your diary. Keep up the great work. I lost loads of weight doing the diet am just back for a while after a gain, not sure how much gain because dodgy scales but am not feeling comfy in my clothes. So 4 packs for me for a while to refocus.

Ketosis is fab eh. I too don't really think about food, until I see someone with something I previously enjoyed that is. Even then I can control it. And this from me, who used to lie in bed planning what I was going to eat for breakfast.

Getting inventive with the packs could be good because the shakes, although nice, don't really do it for me. I like to chew. It's defo psychological.

Oh, the 15s. Hopefully wel be reunited after years apart :).

Wished I'd discovered a VLCD years ago x

I was the same, my whole day was planned around what time I was eating, and I'd plan it all in the morning. Now I do still plan but I don't feel so obsessed.

I don't like the shakes at all, just don't like that kind of thing so I'm living with the bars and packs, much more my kind of thing.

Fantastic loss well done. Has been very motivating reading your diary. Keep up the great work. I lost loads of weight doing the diet am just back for a while after a gain, not sure how much gain because dodgy scales but am not feeling comfy in my clothes. So 4 packs for me for a while to refocus.

Thanks skinny girl! It feels great having that kind of loss, glad it's helping others too.

Good luck with your loss, how much do you have to lose?

Im looking to restart after my holidays in about a week and a half. Lost alot before and sometimes with the allowed foods we can eat it hardly feels like im on a diet x

Im looking to restart after my holidays in about a week and a half. Lost alot before and sometimes with the allowed foods we can eat it hardly feels like im on a diet x

I feel the same, I've just put my food into the planner and it really doesn't feel like I'm dieting, with a chocolate bar later and steak for dinner. I think once you are used to the portions and the lack of carbs, it's actually quite straight forward.

Good luck when you restart, you going anywhere nice on hols?

Thanks skinny girl! It feels great having that kind of loss, glad it's helping others too.

Good luck with your loss, how much do you have to lose?

My scales are not working, well more they are throwing out random numbers and not consistent when I weigh myself, I mean stones difference when weighing within minutes. So I have gone from being a daily weigher to not weighing at all until I get myself along to Boots and see the real numbers. I am guessing at least 2 stone to lose, but I know I can shift it this time and I need to prepare more for maintenance this time around so using this time to sort my head out for that.

I've just discovered the recipes page on the forums on the s&s website. It's brilliant for ideas to stop me getting bored. Today I made a flatbread using the porridge mix, had that with chicken and bacon and some veg on the side. Was yum. Think I will keep experimenting with the flatbread recipe, maybe using a babybell and some chicken to make pizza. How was everyone's day? X

Just to say thanks for the flatbread idea. I have chilli soup packs left over from cambridge and they made a nice flatbread with 2 babybel. Stopped me from caving today. Really struggled with physiological hunger today :( x

My scales are not working, well more they are throwing out random numbers and not consistent when I weigh myself, I mean stones difference when weighing within minutes. So I have gone from being a daily weigher to not weighing at all until I get myself along to Boots and see the real numbers. I am guessing at least 2 stone to lose, but I know I can shift it this time and I need to prepare more for maintenance this time around so using this time to sort my head out for that.

2 stone will fly off in no time, good luck with it. I'm a bit concerned about maintenance actually, but guess ill cross that bridge when I get to it. Any tips?

Just to say thanks for the flatbread idea. I have chilli soup packs left over from cambridge and they made a nice flatbread with 2 babybel. Stopped me from caving today. Really struggled with physiological hunger today :( x

Hi Marie, don't cave! You are doing so well so far. Glad it helped, its good to experiment.

I'm going to try and make something with the cheesy pasta. Wondering if I take the pasta out if it will make a cheesy muffin kind of thing, maybe have With some garlic on it so its a bit like cheesy garlic bread? Ill report back once I'm done!

I need to start behaving, I keep sneaking an extra mushroom or stick of celery here and there. I know it's not much but all adds up. I need to start being strict again.

Hi Marie, don't cave! You are doing so well so far. Glad it helped, its good to experiment. I'm going to try and make something with the cheesy pasta. Wondering if I take the pasta out if it will make a cheesy muffin kind of thing, maybe have With some garlic on it so its a bit like cheesy garlic bread? Ill report back once I'm done! I need to start behaving, I keep sneaking an extra mushroom or stick of celery here and there. I know it's not much but all adds up. I need to start being strict again.[/QUOTE

Aw thanks Liz. Feeling better today. Was defo psychological hunger. Just wanted something yesterday. It's passed so glad I didn't cave.
Am excited to hear how you get on with the cheesy pasta. I love mac cheese so was hopeful for the cheesy pasta but wasn't impressed. I tried chicken with garlic seasoning through it but yeuch.
I'm more inclined to substitute things which isint great either. Il pretend to myself chicken tikka is ok because it's tandoori and low carb, so if it's the same weight what does it matter. Tho I'm sure it does :0 x

To Altinkum, Turkey. Not looking forward to wearing my swimsuit, may have to cover up with a long sarong, but hay-ho! Are you managing well on the diet Lizzyliz? x

The cheesy pasta didn't go quite to plan. I ended up cooking just the pasta, then adding it back to the powder. Then added a little bit of water to make it doughy, then cooked it in the oven for 10 mins. Was more like a pasta bake, was nice though. Satisfied my cheesy pasta craving, was a small portion but am getting used to that! Teamed it with my lifestyle meal so had with veg, slice of bacon and a babybell. Was a nice meal all round.

To Altinkum, Turkey. Not looking forward to wearing my swimsuit, may have to cover up with a long sarong, but hay-ho! Are you managing well on the diet Lizzyliz? x

Managing quite well, better than I ever imagined. The novelty is wearing off a bit now so it is taking a lot of will power now, but I'm hoping this will get better. I feel more dedicated to this diet than any other one ive been on as you actually see the results, rather than spending years losing half a stone!

My friend did lighter life and originally, I was horrified by the sound of it, but she lost 5 st and really motivated me to try (no way can I afford LL though!)I'm so glad I gave it a go.
X

It will get better, we are all here for you lizzy. We need to push each other. I love the results too thats why im going back on this plan then any of the other diets i have tried in the past. (and theres a lot!) If it wasnt for slim and save i think i would be a failure i agree that there prices are alot better than other low calorie diets. i can wait to get started again. Im signing out and will look forward to speaking to you once ive come back from my jollies, have a good week x

Back