Let the dieting begin........YET AGAIN!!!

Morning one and all,
Well almost organised for my wee jaunt to Rotherham. Just need to empty the car a bit as getting a new one tomoz.
Just had porriage which was more like soup, put way too much water in it. Still nice though.
Got a shake ready to have for lunch and still can't decide what I'm doing for my dinner tonight.
Got a shake packed for tomorrow morning and a chilli to have for lunch, might buy a wee bag of cooked veg to heat up at work.we shall see.
Right better get this place hoovered and get my car sorted.
Not sure if I will be on tonight but I will try.
Have a great day all.

Good evening ladies,
Well made it back the 280miles from the office in one piece and with a new car. So the burning question was did I stick to plan....?
Well I had my porriage for breakfast,then a shake about 4.30pm. I made it to the hotel at 9pm and the girls had ordered me a plain chicken salad....yum, I did have 2 gin and tonics though.
Today I ignored hotel breakfast and had a shake and a chilli with broccoli and cauliflower at lunch and it looked and tasted yum, although I may have had more than 200g of veg....I got in at 8.15 and sat down to a bar and a coffee, know I should have something else but really don't want it and also my TOTM decided to arrive this morning, bloody typical.
Haven't looked at the scales so not sure how I will do now, not very confident.
Question? Has anyone had a soapy taste in their mouth? Kind of mixed with the metallic of ketosis? It's awful.
Anyway if you read this..THX I tend to garble a lot sometimes.
Hope you've all had a good week.
Catch up on your diaries soon.
Xx

Considering you've been away, you've done brilliantly!

Don't worry about the scales xx

You've done grand hun well done :)

Yes I get a soapy and metallic taste its foul, I use lots of mouth spray

Have a good evening Xx

:stickdance:
morning,
well I am one happy :bunnydance:First weigh in and lost 10lbs and considering TOTM started yesterday I am well :wee: I even gave in and had a fourth pk last night of crispy chocolate hot pudding...mmmm.
So let week 2 begin.

Last edited:
Well done !

Just take it one day at a time and you'll be back on the scales for your week 2 loss before you know it :)

Absolutely fantastic - so happy for you!

You'll be ticking off those goals of yours on a weekly basis at this rate!

Well done !

Just take it one day at a time and you'll be back on the scales for your week 2 loss before you know it :)

I most certainly will be taking it one day at a time, I think I would go mad thinking to much in advance.

Hi well done on your loss so far :) im new to slim and save and im just reading some of the diaries for motivation :) hope you dont mind if i crash in your diary my delivery arrives tomorrow :D

Of course I don't mind, crash away. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly, its really quite easy and if you've done shakes etc before then it will be a breeze. What have you ordered? I got the starter pk to see if if would like them and thankfully I think there great.
Good luck and keep us all posted and the sooner you start the better youll feel.

i think ive been pretty good today.
Porridge for breakfast.
tomato soup for lunch.
salmon steak, asparagus, and cabbage, covered with the curry pack.
Caught up with some tv and now watching F1(big fan)
Nearly time for bed.

I've ordered a weeks supply just picked meals I've picked 7 bars 1 of each flavour I've picked cottage pie Spag Bol and chilli for 2 meals a day and 7 shakes I'm really really excited :) xx

Evening all,
been a day on not eating, which I know is bad but its just how it turned out.
had my porridge for breakfast and only just had a vanilla/caramel shake about 6pm which is terrible aw well.
cooking beef olives for hubs and DD and I need to decide what I'm going to have with some veg. Decisions decisions....

Well update
for dinner I went for some chilli and veg with a few bits of cooked chicken thrown in. really enjoyed it, could do with something sweet but not going to bother as its late and Ive had 3 pks and some chicken so I must resist...lol

Last edited:
sounds like all going well :)

Morning one and all,
Been up since 7am and managed to hold off having porridge till 9am. Supposed to be going out shopping with hubs today which im dreading coz i hate shopping and hes a nightmare. probably wont eat again till tea time and wont drink enough either.
Ive been good though so not going to worry too much.
What has everyone else planned for the weekend?

Your doing grand

Know what you mean about fluid, I was up oxford st all day last Sunday was ready for my litre eater time I got on the train home!!

Have a good day hun. I'm off shops, gym, studying and home to relax :)

Xxxx

morning, I sometimes go ages between packs, just not hungry or time runs away.

Well today I finish work in half an hour so popping to the shops for a mooch then back at work 6pm so not much. Have a pub quiz to write and some research to do but have plenty of time to kill

well day 1 done :) and day 2 begins had a choc almond and vanilla bar it was beautiful :) i will be ordering that for next week, loved the cottage pie :) it was yummy :D No big plans for the weekend :) xx

morning,
been up since 6.30 to watch the F1 race(Big Fan),havent eaten yet and still not ready.
Yesterday was a weird day. Had my porridge in the morning and didnt have anything again till about 4pm which was a piece of chicken while walking the dogs. At the back of seven decided as hubs was having chicken and mushroom pasta I would have my pasta pk with a a bit of chicken and some pork ribs, yip shouldnt have done that but i did and at least it was meat, no carbs at all.
So onto today, dont expect today to be a very enjoyable one as hubs and I fell out last night so watch this space.

Oo no, hope the row dosent ruin the day hun. I usually go out if its a bit tense!!

Your doing good hun, keep at it :) xxx

Back