Let the dieting begin........YET AGAIN!!!

hope it's all ok? Like Rebeka said, is there anywhere you can go today for a break?

Oo no, hope the row dosent ruin the day hun. I usually go out if its a bit tense!!

Your doing good hun, keep at it :) xxx

Thx Rebekah,
All is ok now, Had my protein this morning instead of tonight in the form of a 2 egg mushroom omlette. Cooked OH the usual big breakfast, then got stuck into the house work.
Just had some veg soup and will have a meal pk with a wee bit of veg for dinner.
Going to take the dogs out in a bit to get some fresh air.
you will know when things are bad with me when Im not around at all for days on end.

Hope your having a good day and the weather is as nice as it is here.

hope it's all ok? Like Rebeka said, is there anywhere you can go today for a break?

Yip all is ok now. Housework is the best stress release I think.
How you doing today?

oh good :)

I'm having a lazy day but got a quiz to run this evening and don't really want to

Good glad things settled.... I hate rowss lol I keep quiet for a quiet life ha!!

Weather is very nice, enjoy walk with doggies xx

Glad you're okay today Julz - I remember those days!

Well here I am sitting in dobbies car park in the glorious sunshine having my shake and boy did I need it.
Drank nearly 2 Ltrs already and my belly keeps making gargling noises as my shake goes down.
Need to get some phone calling done. But first things first.....toilet.
I see everyone's had good loses again this week. Here's hoping I'm the same on Thursday.

evening all,
hows everyone been today? I have had a good day I think, soup for breaky, shake for lunch, cottage pie with veg and a bar with coffee, oh and 4 ltrs of water. looking for that 4lbs off by thursday to hit that stone mark.
Day 12 here I come.

Your going great hun, getting easier for you by the looks of things :)

Xx

been looking for my fat pics.
9175-albums377-picture40857.jpg

if this works it is me at my biggest

me at my thinest and even then i still had 2 stone to go. sadly im back up again.
9175-albums377-picture41204.jpg

P8110135.jpg
Me in August before finding sNs and all you lovely ladies.(Im in the black)

you will get back to how you want to be soon :)

You look really pretty in the pictures and a lot of people would be happy to be that size :) Anyway sounds like you are doing great and will soon be how you want to be!! Glad everything sorted... Hope you had a good day :)

Lillipud said:
You look really pretty in the pictures and a lot of people would be happy to be that size :) Anyway sounds like you are doing great and will soon be how you want to be!! Glad everything sorted... Hope you had a good day :)

Thank you that's so kind. I suppose we are never happy with ourselves, even when I lost a lot of weight I still wasn't happy.
Everything is fine here now, just the usual home frustrations.
How are you?

Evening all,
Had a reasonable day today. Out at 8am, home for 6pm 170 miles later.
Had a sneaky look a the scales again and they seem to be going in the right direction, roll on Thursday.
Food intake was ok I think,
Porridge for breaky
Strawberry shake for lunch which I actually really enjoyed.
Broccoli and cauli with cottage pie for dinner
Coffee and bar for supper.
Only drank 2 ltrs of water today so will try and get another ltr in before bed.
What's everyone else been up to today?

Yipee going in the right directipn hun, you'll be where you want to be in no time :)

Xx

Hi I'm like you ...I keep on sneaking on scales but then get peeved if not gone down! OMG really struggled as I made flapjacks for kids and so wanted to eat some crumbs but knew if I had just a few crumbs I'd want a whole piece!! I've drunk loads but seem to spend most of my time in loo at he moment lol.
Well done for being good today:) x

keep on keeping on :) I sneak a weigh in too, might sneak one tomorrow......

Back