Let the moaning commence :p

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Morning everyone, day 1 here!!
Collected my shakes yesterday :) 14 of them are of the chocolate variety :p
Feeling fine atm but then it is early. Trying to hold out til lunch for my first shake - maybe a challenge in itself?
Going to write out some mini goals later and what I can do to celebrate reacging those goals :D
Busy day today. Have to go to court over custody of my boys! Nervous :(

Hope everyone is staying strong x

Wow - stressful times! good luck. xx

Thank you - court went well, all in my favour :)

Have found today easy but I know tomorrow will probably be a bit more difficult. I've had a choc tetra mixed in thr blender with ice and milk and was absolutley scrummy! Then had chicken, mushrooms and peppers cooked inpaprika and curry powder.....not too exciting but hit the spot :)

Just about to make my next shake, i'm thinking vanilla, and then some wii fit before and orange ot choc :) sounds like a plan xx

So day 2 :) woken up with the driest mouth ever! Ergh! Probably down to not drinking enough yesterday - my bad ;). I'll try harder today :D
Another busy day, got to wait for sky to come and install my new phone line, then go pre-school hunting for my eldest and then off to sign up to the docs.....suppose it keeps my mind off not eating :p

I'm off for a round on the wii fit, as you do.....have a fab food-freeish day :) xx

Accoding to the Wii I have lost 3lbs since yesterday....:) I know your not supposed to weigh yourself every day but it keeps me motivated!! x

My head :( feel like a got a hangover! One litre of water, one very powdery choc orange shake and some cucumber sticks down and i'm lacking oomph. x

Just finished a two litre bottle :p first time in ages i've drank that much water!! Feeling pretty proud of myself. Now I just can't stop peeing (tmi maybe?!) Lol Having a turkey stir fry for tea, well sort of. Turkey, mushrooms and peppers cooked in whatever spices I can find. Tried making a sauce with the yoghurt but it just curdels :( am I doing something wrong? I've never cooked with yoghurt before! Guess it's a trial and error thing. x

Hey! How are you getting on?

I tried to make a sauce from yoghurt when I was cooking chicken in the oven the other day, it curdled too. So I have no help or guidance on that subject! lol!

How are you finding it? I was having dreams about food for a while, but they've gone now. OH just ate a massive chinese takeaway in front of me a few mins ago and its all I can smell. The look of the bloatedness on his face and the burping has made me feel all the better for not having one aswell! lol!

I dreamt last night that I ate a custard cream! A custard cream lol wth??
I have a headache, feeling nauseous and tired :( but hoping by Sunday i'll feel better :D
How are you finding it? X

I'm not to bad with it at the moment. Its my third wi tomorrow so hoping to make it to an even stone off in total. Just need to wait and see.

I'll struggle tomorrow because I'll be out with the OH and I'll want to do lunch or dinner. Hopefully I won't do anything stupid, or at least not carby! Hopefully the former!

I had terrible headaches in my first week, the I got a viral infection last week and spent most of it in my bed. Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow. I find drinking more water helps x

Just woken up, so far no headache or nausea but i'm sure that will change!
Good luck today...i think it's amazing that when your on a plan like this you can see what you would have had and how much time you spend around eating and planning what to eat.
I was meant to be having a proffessional photo shoot done of my boys today but my eldest has a sickness bug :( so had to cancel. Now, I have to find a way to entertain a poorly 3 year old and a hyper 11 month old!! Mickey Mouses clubhouse it is :)
Xx

Eek! I'm down to 18.13 in 48 hours!! Thats 5lb loss in 2 days :) happy happy....x

Its great motivation to see the scales constantly going down, isnt it? When's your first official WI? I'm just about to head into town, I'll go and see my CDC for my 3rd WI about 12.30pm today! Fingers crossed for 3 1/4lbs!!!!

Eek, good luck! My first WI isn't till Wednesday....i'm hoping for a nice loss around 10lbs, so i'll be one step closer to going on to SS =)

I'm pretty sure i'm in Ketosis as it's almost 2 and all i've had is one chicken breast and i'm not hungry!! Don't have a headache, no nausea and not tired =) Will test in the morning to be sure...Let us know how your WI goes, my finger and toes are crossed for you xx

So i've been thinking of writing a list of "treats" that aren't food lol for reaching milestones!

So here's the start of my list....

18 Stone - Get my next tattoo.
17 Stone - Get my nails done.
16 Stone - Get a back, shoulder and kneck massage.
15 Stone - Get my hair cut and coloured.

I'm going to leave that there for now, also every dress size i drop i'm going to get something nice to wear just to 'feel good' =) any excuse to shop really ;) x

Argh been hit by TOTM =( cramps! Pfft! Managed to get 1 and half litres out of a choc tetra using ice, milk and water =p was yummy hehe feels naughty though....had chicken and cottage cheese stuffed pepper for my meal.....hate cottage cheese unless it's used in cooking.
Got a tetra in the freezer to have as "ice cream" later....honestly can't wait. Helped my 3 year old make a pizza today, the smell of melting cheese is defo a weakness it smelt so good but i resisted! =)

I was thinking i might actually be skinny for my birthday and actually go out and feel confident enough to enjoy a night out!! It's not til September so i'm sure, if willpower lets me, i'll be to goal by then! x

Here we are, 4th day! Honestly shocked i have stuck it out this long and not cheated!! Lol
Wii showing a 3lb loss this morning meaning i'm now 18.10 which is an 8 lb loss in 3 days =) very happy Lauren!!
Headaches back again though =( going try and get 3 litres of water done today, see if that helps.

Wednesday should hurry up and get here! x

Back