Let the moaning commence :p

Congratulations, that is a great loss :)

Thank you!! I'm really surprised with the amount of inches gone. Especially my arms =)
Celebrating with a can of coke zero! I need to lose 7lb this week to get my bmi below 40 and then i can go on SS!! My mum lost 7lb this week and 2 inches of her waist, very proud of her =) xx

Hey hun - congrats on the loss thats fab !!

Thank you =) it's all the well done's that will keep me going over the next few(ok, like 8) months!! xx

Morning! Up early as have a personal training session this morning. Going to have my porridge for breakfast, I need a 'meal' time routine. I'm not a breakfast person but I know I should be :) xx

Morning! Up early cuz, well... I need to leave for work in a min! lol! Booo!!!

I miss working =( had to quit to be a full time mummy though....has it's upside i suppose. PT session was HARD today. My knees and stomach hurt so bad, man i'm out of shape! Lol All in good time though.
Was out at lunch without any shakes =o so had a Hot chicken and Bacon salad, minus the Bacon and onion AND tomato. Was nice still =p

Fitted into my first dress from Primark today! Sounds sad but i've never ever fitted into clothes from Primark - apart from underwear. It's a tad, like tiny, bit tight on my chest but another inch off and it will fit perfect =) x

Doesnt sound sad at all. I used to be a size 22 and I remember when I managed to buy the first thing out of a "normal" shop! I was super excited to be able to buy clothes out of Primark! Sadly, I cant shop online with Primark, bloody hate (and I stress HATE!) going into that damn shop.

Always full of crazy people who just seem to be everywhere, like being surrounded by a swarm of locusts! And the queue's for the changing rooms and the tills.... god, I feel stressed just thinking about it! lol!

I can't wait to walk into a shop and KNOW they will have my size in the clothes i want! I remember when i was in Year 7, i went shopping with my step mum and i had to buy size 12 clothes. I was 12 and a size 12, the only time i remember being considered a normal size FOR AN ADULT. It would be nice to walk into New Look and just pick something up!

I'm a right shopaholic - i'd be worse as a size 12 lol xx

Failed big time today :( broke down, binged and now have the worst tummy ache. When am I going to learn food doesn't solve my problems and it ain't gunna make me skinny! Argh!

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and drink plenty of water. I sabotage myself with food all the time so I completely sympathise with you.

Dont beat yourself up over it, you're human, we do these things :)

Thing is, i'm usually a 'get over it already' kinda person. Totally shocked myself! That sparkling water won't know whats hit it lol x

New day! Had the worse night with the youngest :( already drunk a litre of water though thanks to being up most of the night! x

Gd luck for today don't let the blip of yesterday get u down, today is a new day so start a fresh!!!

Dvd day it is....i'm too tired to go out! Going to make a chicken and veg soup for my tea today...the rest of the family are having chicken casserole so my chunky soup will be similar :)

About to make my porridge, thinking of adding some milk and seeing if that make's it "nicer". I like it with water but after the first 5 mouthfuls it becomes a bit ergh and i can never finish it!

We are thinking of taking a holiday later in the year, abroad. Our first holiday....maybe Orlando? It would give me something to work towards. Well thats the idea xx

Rawr!!! I've had my porridge, i've had my choc mint shake, had my chicken soup but what to have now??? Hot toffee and walnut?! Maybe!
Can smell familys tea cooking.....but i'm staying strong hehe x

wow, I am peeing for England today! You know its a good day when the scales are going down through the day not up lol :)
Busy week this week. Little man starts school Tuesday, WI and council meeting on Wednesday,Court of Thursday and job interview Friday....think I maybe get an early night tonight :) roll on Wednesday already hehex

Back