Let the moaning commence :p

Well done on your loss so far. That's fab! Sounds like you have a manic week ahead so i hope it keeps your mind off the dreaded food. Good luck xxx

Me 2 and thank you :) x

Yay :) lost all the weight i gained plus an extra lb :) so i'm now 18.8! 2 days tilk weigh in lets get a couple more off! X

Found today EASY....had one shake and my meal so far. I did have extra chicken with my meal though, it was it's use bye date today. Can't harm, can it? Going to have a Walnut and toffee shake in a min....deffo my fave =p x

"2 more days til weigh-in" .... and you're right back on track!

1 more day now!! Woke up feeling hungry :( might have to have a shake early today x

Morning hunni! Enjoy your breakie shake! I'm having a chocolate tetra, but I'll have mine when I get to work :D

For some reason, i have the worst tummy ache :( Got a stupid surveyor round this afternoon - i never understand why councils feel the need to do this every year =/ Nothing changes.

WI tomorrow and tbh i'd be happy with a lb loss and starting a fresh Thursday no blips, no slip ups, no i'm gonna give ups!

I want this stone off and history by V-DAY! x

Well, if i'm not going to be positive for me know one else will be! It's a big step just to be trying this and by trying i mean actually doing this diet. I accept that some days i will fail but i know in time i will do a week without thinking "oh, just a bite won't hurt"
:) xx

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Well, if i'm not going to be positive for me know one else will be! It's a big step just to be trying this and by trying i mean actually doing this diet. I accept that some days i will fail but i know in time i will do a week without thinking "oh, just a bite won't hurt"
:) xx

Love that. Nobody else can do it for us! Absolutely. Xx

Keep goin lovely :) your going great :) xx

Omg, does anyone else get nervous the night before WI? No matter what diet I've done i always get butterflies, a mix of being nervous and excited, not sure why though cos' i'm used to the drill by now lol. Thanks for the comments girls :) x

I get very nervous as well I think with me its just incase I have a bad week even though I know I have been 100% your doing great, gd luck for wi x

Eek! Wi number 2 in an hour.....! Fingers crossed for a 2/3lb loss x

Good luck babes :)

only went and lost 7lbs!!! My bmi is now 39.9 so I can go on to ss!!! Ahhh so happy!

Fantastic well done u that is Brill, gd luck on ss xx

Back