Let the moaning commence :p

Wow! Massive congratulations to you! :)

Thanks everyone :) gonna try real hard this week! Would love a big loss for my first week of ss to x

Wow that's great :) well done :)

Off for my first stone off treat :) it was supposed to be my next tattoo but the guy i usually get it done by is booked up for the next 3 weeks :( soooo getting my nails done instead. Ironically they will be cupcake decorated :p lol x

ah love the idea of cupcake theme for nails, my friends think i am wierd cos they know i am dieting, but i love all the cupcake kitchen stuff and stare at it all day lol love to punish myself hahaha well done on your loss and enjoy the treat!!!

I'm a biter so extensions are the only way forward for me, but then to add cupcakes on top of that well , the best mate thinks i'm mad! Lol x

Aw :) your nails sound cute :)

In love with my nails!! Yey :)

Hello Miss Diary, how are you today?! =p

First day of SS and all is good in Lauren Land :) Enjoying my black tea..miss milk but ah well! Hopefully by next week milk will be a thing of the past!

I was thinking earlier that the one thing i honestly can't wait for is to not to be called fat in an argument. Like when you have a fall blown argument with someone and the one thing you know they are guaranteed to say is "you fat so'n'so" it's like me being fat is an escape for them =/ does that sound weird? or like i'm being stupid even thinking like that?

I completely agree with u there I find that too, they use you being fat as a misile to launch at you, I can't wait for that too!!!!! Do u find that people treat u different when u are slimmer too!!!?

They will have to say you "ex-fat so'n'so" lol I've never been slimmer so i wouldn't know :( x

Well u will be slim soon xx

i think it's just easy. that said - no one has called me fat anything in an argument since i was about 15 (and i've been plenty fat!)

Are you arguing with children, or is that just their mental capacity?

Think they just don't know what else to say tbh. It's like they have nothing else to put forward so they'll try that! It might as well be children i argue with sometimes. x

Hello, haven't written in here for 3 days! Whats wrong with me? Everything going OK 100% on ss but the scales haven't budged :( was hoping going from 810 to SS would make a big difference. Maybe me being poorly with a tummy bug is having an effect? Hmph.

WI 3 on Wednesday, crossing fingers for a 3lb loss to get me into the 17s!!

xxx

Keep at it and u will see the scales move before wednesday! I am at the same stage as u got to get 1lb off to get into the 17s :) we can do it!!!!!!

Back