Let this be it!!!

Not sure what my secret is - I keep plodding on, drinking my shakes and eating my bars. I guess each day is a new challenge and now I've got into it I'm just used to it. Went to IKEA today with my sister and had a bottle of sparkling water whilst she tucked into a 99p breakfast - looked yum but I know I can't have it so it doesn't bother me anymore. Also, I don't feel hungry anymore, I won't deny I don't crave things as I do madly, but I just know I have to stick with the plan.

I just keep thinking about next Easter when I am hoping I will be at or near my target. Then we go away in the summer holidays to ... Alderney so I am looking forward to a new wardrobe and clothes I actually WANT to take on holiday not just ones which fit me, and badly at that!

It has been my ambition to be slim for years - literally about 20 years and this time I am going to do it. Only I can make that achievement and if I cheat it will just delay how I want to feel - roll on my next weigh-in on Thursday morning 10th November!

Sorry, my answer seems to have been a bit long-winded ..... x

Ps. Emsien you are also doing brilliantly, how do you manage, are you hungry and crave things or do you just know it's got to be done and stick with it? Would love to know x

Haha don't worry about the long answer I read so much about drinking more water and I try my best but I can never get past 3 litres!!!

For me I'm following SS+ and I knew from the beginning I'd find it too hard to go without food all together. I want to lose weight for IVF treatment next year so for me I have my own personal goal to drive myself on!!

Xx

I only manage a 2ltr bottle of fizzy water and 3 or 4 large cups of "somthing hot" Redbush or the vegetable drink. I don't think I go over 3ltrs but my CDC says I drink enough. Tonight I'm trying to finish my 2ltrs though as I was out all day and have hardly drunk which is know is very very naughty + my wee is really strong LOL.

Haha don't worry about the long answer I read so much about drinking more water and I try my best but I can never get past 3 litres!!!

For me I'm following SS+ and I knew from the beginning I'd find it too hard to go without food all together. I want to lose weight for IVF treatment next year so for me I have my own personal goal to drive myself on!!

Xx
no better goal, petal, than a matter of life or death. you and i, we're both going to get our IVF and we're both going to get our babies. xxxx

Wow brilliant results! Any updates? How are you getting on? x

hiya im on day 7 the first few days i was so tired and ravenous but after the week you feel fine hun xxxx

Hey that's good the hard part is overdone both of us then! Keep up the good work :) n yea I kno what u mean my hunger has totally gone since day6!

Good luck on your journey, I am not a big fan of the porridge but also did you know you can have the shakes hot and cold and can add coffee to them if you wish. I prefer the cappuccino with extra coffee also stops the shakes being too sweet

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Ooooh I might try that one tonight, cappucino with extra coffee, sounds lush!!!! I get weighed in the morning so I'll update this tomorrow, hope I lose, don't feel like I will but really hope I do!!

I did have the coffee in the cappucino and it was very scrummy - if you like Costa, give it a go, ok it's not the same but it's a nice coffee hit!

Right, well I weighed this morning with my CDC and I've lost 4lbs this week taking my total to 31 lbs in a month - roll on next week - Yahoo!

Now to go and tidy up my house and look after my poorly daughter - I think I finally have my energy boost ... and long may it last.

Bye again for now xx

Good luck on your journey, You can do it. Excellent diet with fast results

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Mishie, we have about the same to lose (well almost) keep me posted as to how you are getting on, you must be so excited to be getting closer to your wedding! xx

Another 6lbs off today so only 12lbs to go to my Christmas target ... might have to review it, the way I'm going. Think I've finally found my MoJo as far as losing weight goes ... and it certainly does go with me at the moment!!

Good luck to everyone this week for their weigh-ins xxx

Thanks .... I can't stop smiling!!! :):):):)

Ooooooh, teetering on the edge of 3 stone, I lost 4 lbs today taking me to 2 stone 13 lbs :( I so wanted to have the 3 stone under my belt but, I am very very happy to have lost this amount in only 6 weeks :)

Next week should be a double whammy if I lose 4 lbs as it will also take me into the 13 stones, somewhere I haven't been since I was about 20!!! (that was a long time ago LOL)

Bye for now xx

Ps. Just doing my Statistics .... I now weigh 199 lbs not in the 200's, a silver lining to not making it 3 stone! Happy happy x

Last edited:
Two more people asked if I lost weight today ..... It's starting to show and I'm being more confident in telling them how I've lost it too!!!

Hurah, into the 13 stones now and have lost another 4 lbs this week.

Roll on Christmas !!!

Back