Let this be it!!!

Happy New Year too! Hope you all had a good one! I had the best, so far. And I know I did a li'l good. LoL. I didn't starve myself of course. I ate what I want to. But all in moderation. :D how about you?

Struggling today to stay away from the fridge - gave in and ate some chicken and a bar yesterday (day 6) get weighed on Thursday 12th so will see if it's had any effect.

I have done heaps more walking this week, not planned particularly but because I can and because I am actually enjoying it - my shoes are not and I now have another worn-out pair which I've only had 3 weeks!!!

Think I'd better go up to bed now as my stomach is growling at me and I really can't go to the fridge - I will have another glass of water.

Night night everyone x

Happy new year hun :) I know how you feel! Lots of christmas and birthday goodies around still. Makes it so hard. Keep strong hun and a bit of chicken wont hurt :)

Hurrah - no the chicken didn't hurt LOL as I lost 6 lbs whoop whoop again.

Am now doing SS+ until the weekend and then stepping up to 810 as my CDC says I must need the extra protein as I've been so hungry.

You are soooooo close to your target now - how fab, bet you feel heaps better I know I do and this week EVERYONE is doing double takes and telling me how lovely I look - I have a permanant grin plastered on my face!!!!!

Better go - kitchen calling - to make my girlies their tea. Suppose I'd better feed them even though I can't have any 'till Saturday!

bye x

Ps. I am officially now only "OVERWEIGHT" and not "OBESE"

How cool is that!

well done you are doing so well! :eek: Bet you are looking forward to 810 I know I am :) Yeah I feel better I need to get this last lot off and tone up! Off to the gym I go! LBT tonight lol and Circuits sat :eek: not sure what to do about toning up my arms and jelly belly!

I've got one of those "slider" things. You kneel on the floor and push it out with your arms. It's supposed to strengthen your bingo wings and your abs. Have had it in the cupboard, unopened, for 10 years .... this could finally be the time it sees daylight!

It wasn't expensive and I can do it at home which is even more appealing - if it works I'll let you know!!

Brilliant! sounds funny saying congratulations on being overweight lol!

Yes let me know. I am doing boxing at the moment so that should help! Ive decided to go back to body pump as thats prob the best thing! My timetable for the next 8 weeks is try and do at least 3 classes per week
Boxing Mondays
Spinning Tuesdays
Body Pump wednesdays
LBT Thursdays!
Circuits saturdays

Starting from yesterday! Lets see how we go! Good luck alderney with your ab/arm contraption let me know!

Oh girlies, I haven't been on here for ages and I'm so sorry!!!! I've been continuing on my journey and am now only 5 lbs from my target. I'm wearing size 12 jeans which would have been unheard of last summer. This year I am really looking forward to packing my suitcase for my summer holiday and enjoying what I put in there, not dreading it LOL.

My CDC has put me forward to be a consultant and if everything goes ok I hope to go on the 2nd May training course ... if I get on there, time is short and I might not make it as I still have my telephone interview to do and other things to sort. I am so excited about the possibility of becoming a consultant myself as I want to share how good it is to feel this way about yourself. I have been overweight since my teens and I truly didn't think I'd ever see a slimmer, healthier me ever again.

Keep perservering with this plan, it really is the way to achieve what you never thought possible. Thank you Cambridge!!!! x

Alderney said:
Oh girlies, I haven't been on here for ages and I'm so sorry!!!! I've been continuing on my journey and am now only 5 lbs from my target. I'm wearing size 12 jeans which would have been unheard of last summer. This year I am really looking forward to packing my suitcase for my summer holiday and enjoying what I put in there, not dreading it LOL.

My CDC has put me forward to be a consultant and if everything goes ok I hope to go on the 2nd May training course ... if I get on there, time is short and I might not make it as I still have my telephone interview to do and other things to sort. I am so excited about the possibility of becoming a consultant myself as I want to share how good it is to feel this way about yourself. I have been overweight since my teens and I truly didn't think I'd ever see a slimmer, healthier me ever again.

Keep perservering with this plan, it really is the way to achieve what you never thought possible. Thank you Cambridge!!!! x

Such a positive post. Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back