Step 1 Sole Source Lets do it!

mrsjones

Well im 5 foot 7 inches and weigh 15 stone 10lb and although i have lost 5 stone over two years healthy eating I would love to get another 2 stone off (not aiming too high) im now in day 4 and am shocked that I have stuck too it 100% but randomly feel hungry today which I havnt the other days :confused:

I am feeling very proud today as me and my fiance had to go and select the cheeses for our wedding cheese cake and taste all the samples, but not a single piece of cheese passed my lips I just sniffed and I LOVE cheese!! Also been to my parents this afternoon who put a plate of biscuits on the table but again I didnt touch them, feeling very focused im just paranoid that any day this un expected will power is going to be gone!! Hope anyone reading this is doing well let me know either way :)

Well im 5 foot 7 inches and weigh 15 stone 10lb and although i have lost 5 stone over two years healthy eating I would love to get another 2 stone off (not aiming too high) im now in day 4 and am shocked that I have stuck too it 100% but randomly feel hungry today which I havnt the other days :confused:

I am feeling very proud today as me and my fiance had to go and select the cheeses for our wedding cheese cake and taste all the samples, but not a single piece of cheese passed my lips I just sniffed and I LOVE cheese!! Also been to my parents this afternoon who put a plate of biscuits on the table but again I didnt touch them, feeling very focused im just paranoid that any day this un expected will power is going to be gone!! Hope anyone reading this is doing well let me know either way :)

Your will power won't go as long as your 100% focused on your goals, well that's what I feel anyway and from what I read there you're doing great :)

Thanks Gareth, im just worried that any day now im going to miss food and cave, I cant beleive im in day 4 and still really suffering with hunger, it didnt last this long the last time I did cd :mad:

Thanks Gareth, im just worried that any day now im going to miss food and cave, I cant beleive im in day 4 and still really suffering with hunger, it didnt last this long the last time I did cd :mad:

Your stomach will get used to it over a period of time as it will start to shrink but just make sure you're eating enough calories every day :)

Im really struggling today because I had a sneaky hop on the scales and have only lost 3lb in 5days of 100% cd and I know that that is probably just fluid the last time I did cd I lost 11lb in my first week and im 5 stone lighter now but I was hoping for a good 7lb loss :( how much did you loose in your first week?

Im really struggling today because I had a sneaky hop on the scales and have only lost 3lb in 5days of 100% cd and I know that that is probably just fluid the last time I did cd I lost 11lb in my first week and im 5 stone lighter now but I was hoping for a good 7lb loss :( how much did you loose in your first week?

I ain't doing whatever CD is lol, I'm on Slimming World and lost 16lbs my first week but I would say it's normal not to lose as much your second time round especially if you have lost 5 stone already and well done on that by the way :)

Hiya!

Don't worry you won't cave in. You won't wake up tomorrow n think "hell I want food and I want it now!" It's weird. Give it time, it works! I'm day 1 but I've done it before :)

Well today is day 7 and i am very proud to say i have done 7 days of ss 100% ive had a super tough last few days jsut with the demons in my head telling me i want a big bowl of pasta and cheese but thats all it is is voices in my head, dont get me wrong i like the idea of it but not the reality of ruining my hard work it soo wont be worth it, so weigh in tommorow the only annoying thing is im on a night shift tonight which means tomorrow when i get weighed i will proabaly be a bit heavier because you retain fluid when you work nigh shifts but im still hoping for a good loss :) i hope everyone else is getting on well im off work next week for a weeks anual leave so determined to stay focused!!

Sounds like you're doing really well and especially in the first week - to have foods like that in front of you! You've done it and just think, it's only going to get easier :) I talk about the voices in my head as well, I sound like a psycho but feel I have a food angel and food b***h and generally speaking the b***h is pushier and has been in charge most of the time - I'm currently beating her into submission :D Good luck on the weigh on - I'm sure it will be fab and then you're motivation will only be stronger!

Mrsjones! .. I can't believe how much I can relate to your original post! I'm also 5"7, 15st 10, and although I'm only on day 2 of SS I dnt feel at all bad. I've tried meal replacement diets before an I only
Managed to stick to it once 2 years ago, I lost 2.5 stone, however since then I have gained another 3. I was silly when I finished it tho, went on the "seafood diet" ... (See-food-and-eat-it diet!!!)
I'm also very nervous that this motivation I have will disappear very shortly!!!!! Good for u for passing up all those snacks!!!!

Thanks for your lovely comments xx akelly dont be worried that the will power will go I have been like that all week just shocked and I have done 7 days 100% I weighed in today and lost 10lb!!!! :D which had made it all worth it as yesterday was my hardest day, and I know I will stay motivated for next week because that wilk get me into the 14 stones which will make me very happy! I think I have stuck to it because I yold myself from day one if I really want something and im craving then imngoing to have it so I dont feel as though anythings off limits I just dont want it x keep going and keep posting in this thread so i know how your getting on xx and take it day by day I try not to think too far ahead x good luck xx

Well done on your 10lbs!!!! Amazing!! It's such a boost to know its working and your hard work is paying off. My first weigh in on monday night cant come quick enough!! .. That's also a good way of thinking it, rather than you "can't" have it, instead, you "don't want" it. I know all the cravings are in my head not my stomach. Will defo keep posting on here, only came across this today!! Good way to keep on track and see how everyone else is doing!xx

Thanks im soo pleased I didnt think I would loose that much as im no were near as big as I was the last time I did cd, im an intensive care nurse on a very busy unit and have been at work alot this week so I think that has helped burn extra calories :) im otf work.next week so need to stay extra focused ive already planned losts of things to busy my mind xx

Great plan Mrs. Keep busy. I'm great when I'm at work cos I have no time to think about food and am too tired at the end of the day so am happy with CD products.

Planning will help keep you busy when ur off :) x

Yep, I love it at work when I realize a few hours have gone and I haven't spent them obsessing about what I could be eating! I talk to myself all of the time - a couple of the things I use: 'nothing taste as good as slim feels', 'I'm choosing to do this' and 'if I still want it tomorrow I can have it'. I figure its a bit liked being an alcoholic and you get through every day, sometime measured in mins and hours! Good luck, you're doing great!

Yes I keep telling myself nothing tastes as food as being slim feels and also I wont really enjoy anything i eat because I will feel so guilty. I was at work last night and one of the parents had brought up in a sainsburys extra special chocolate cake and everyone was eating it and there was a box of maltesers on the side. Work sometimes makes it alot harder but I didnt touch any of it :) well ive got a 6000 word assignment to write this week the joys x

Good luck with the 6000 words! My workplace can be like yours in terms of treats everywhere. I'm ok at avoiding them if I'm in the zone... It would be funny if appreciative parents bought you all a protein shake! X

Well today has been another tricky day, ive stuck to SS 100% but struggling to remain focused although i must be more focused then i think to not have cheated, i was in town today and picked up a spit roast chicken for my fiances dinner an had to sit with it in the car all the way home whilst it filled my car with the most mouth watering smell and then got it home were it did the same to my house but i remained strong. I watched my fiance eat a chicken salad and my mouth was watering over salad!! Tommorow is also going to be tricky because i am going to be with family but i wont break ive come too far, i really thought after one week of 100% it would get easier but doesnt seem to be the case, but on the up side ive had 8 people ask me in the last two days weather i have lost weight :D, happy days! i hope everyone else is doing well let me know xx

Back