LET'S DO THIS THING! :-)

theincrowd

Hey everyone, I'm Alice and I'm 5ft 6, 167 lbs. Ive already lost around a stone and a half over the last year but found myself stalling over Christmas and thought posting here with all you other lovely people may just be the boost required to get me over the hump! My goal is to lose one more stone and then reevaluate when I see how I look and feel at that weight!
Currently im achieving my weight loss through good old-fashioned healthy (or healthy-ish!) eating and counting cals, although I'm not always the most organised of people and sometimes i think extra calories get forgotten or undervalued! I would love some tips and advice from all of you as I go on with my plan so I can feel I'm goiing about it in the best way possible.

B- 2 wholemeal bread with strawberry jam and no butter (I genuinely prefer no butter!)
L- butternut squash soup, 2 wholemeal bread, small Greek yogurt with honey
D- quorn escalope, cous cous, roasted vegetables
S- one glass Rose wine, 3 maryland cookies (eek!)

I found myself super hungry at night hence the cookies, which I would normally not have around but sadly my boyfriend...! Nightmare as he can eat like a horse and never gain a pound...
TIPS MUCH APPRECIATED! :-D

Weigh in on friday :-O

I really think it's the best way for me to go to achieve sustained weight loss, although it's not always that easy to control. What do you do to keep tabs on your calories consumed?

Back