Lets do this!!!

jenben1979

Morning All
This is my first post on here :).
I have a 3 month old baby and am now able to go on the Lipotrim diet to shift those extra lbs i've gained over the years. I'm hoping to lose at least 4 stone so i've got a long way to go. All you guys on here that are doing so well are all so inspiring.
I'm the first to admit that i'm easily distracted when it comes to dieting but I'm wanting this to be a new start for my body.
I'm planning on walking with the pushchair alot to keep me out of the kitchen but any distration tips would be muchly appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if peppermint tea is actually drinkable? I'm wanting to reduce my caffine as well but don't usually like herbal teas as they always smell better than they taste.

jenben1979 said:
Also, does anyone know if peppermint tea is actually drinkable? I'm wanting to reduce my caffine as well but don't usually like herbal teas as they always smell better than they taste.

Someone has just answered that question for me and said it's ok to drink peppermint tea as it's made from leaves!! I think it's going to be my saviour as this is day one and I'm struggling with headaches already.

Best of luck. I am starting mine again tomorrow. we will have to keep encouraging each other on. Good Luck hun xx

Quick reply at the bottom...Welcome and Good luck!! I start tomorrow!! :)

Hey, good luck on starting with lipo, it is so worth it. Very difficult I know but heres some ways of distracting yourself

1.Come on the minimins site to help keep you motivated and see other's stories.
2.The thread called ''Bring your head inside and your head will follow'' on the general form is excellent and deals with the psychological issues around eating.
3. Drink and drink water.
4. Write a list of what you'll feel like when you've lost weight.
5. Do some cleaning ( sad i know but helps me).
6. Keep reminding yourself why youre doing this
7. Paint your nails, pamper yourself
8. Look online for all the beautiful clothes you'll be wearing soon enough.
9. Have a personal motivational diary to write your thoughts, reasons why you started lipo, why you want to be slimmer etc.
10. A quick walk

Hope this helps. About stopping quote, just go to Reply button at bottom left corner at end of each page. And start a new reply. Good luck with your weightloss journey, you'll do great. xx

Candy loss thanks for advice I will def be acting upon it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks very much. You are all going to be a good help and I'm loving the app on my iPhone cause I can have it in work and when I'm feeling really needy.

I love this site. Thank you so much for the advice and support.
Day 1 went well and day 2 seems to be going the same way :)
I seem to have so far to go and so much to loose but hopefully if a few of us can do it together it'll be easier x

hi jenben, I am on day 2 as well. I am just about to have my lunch time shake of strawberry. Feeling ok ish so far, tummy rumbling but I will have this shake and some water and hopefully it will pass. I went to bed at about 8 last night lol - but did i sleep - not at all -i tossed and turned all night - never had such a bad nights sleep. I think it could be alcohol withdrawal though rather than anything else. I cant wait till i get into ketosis - think then it will be a bit easier.

Anyway keep up the good work !!! we can do it jen ben!!!

ann-marie
xx

I started to feel abit trippy at times today :/ I'm trying to have my teatime shake a little bit later today. I ended up in bed early last night as well (hungry) and ended up having a broken night mixed with weird dreams :(
Have you done this diet before? I haven't so i'm not sure what to expect when this ketosis kicks in but hopefully it'll make it easier. I've gone from feeling great this morning to really lethargic, i'm not usually one who had up and down moods so i hope it doesn't last.

No I never done this diet before either. I have started with headache this afternoon and I am really thinking too much about food. I won't give in though but it seems harder today than yesterday even. I am feeling tired also think it could be a mix of drop in cals and shock to body!! I going have my last shake s bit later also maybe 7ish. How u doing with water? I am managing 3lt no problem and often want more so start a 4 ltr.

Day 3 tomorrow can be the worst I have read.

X

Oh is it? lol. Well that's something to look forward too.
Good point about the water, i'm down a bit today as i've been out for coffee with the girls this afternoon but i avoided the cake and the little biscuit that they put on your saucer (well done me :) ) I've just had a pint and got another one ready to drink. I love water but sometimes i forget.
I read on a thread earlier that there's an iphone app called waterlogged which reminds you to drink and lets you log what you've had so i've installed that to see if it helps me keep track.
I keep thinking about food sooooooooo bad!! It doesn't help that my farmer hubby likes a roast dinner everyday that i have to lovingly prepare...i had to stop myself licking the mashed potato off of the serving spoon lol.

Someone has just answered that question for me and said it's ok to drink peppermint tea as it's made from leaves!! I think it's going to be my saviour as this is day one and I'm struggling with headaches already.

Make your choc shake with cold peppermit tea!!! Mint cho chip!!!! ; )

Oh poor you jenben - dinners that u lovingly prepare. I know what u mean having prepare food is a nightmare. Luckily my hubby does his own tea and kids on a night - I just suffer their breakfasts and lunch. The smell of food seems to be having a much more intense effect on me. I really am struggling cos even thinking sod it - getting a take away but I WON'T. Think I better head to bed shortly before things get better of me!! Lol. Xx

It's end of day 2 for me and I found it a bit easier as Ive been busy with my friends new baby but the headache has kicked in this evening and is horrible. When should we reach ketosis?! Ive managed 3lt water and onto my 4th. I'm saving my peppermint tea for a treat when I'm really struggling cause I like a sweetner in it and trying my best to do without them.

Apparently it's on day 3. I'm headache free so far so I'm hoping it's a side effect I'm going to miss out on. I've got a 14 week old baby myself so need to be on top form.

Back