Let's do this!

Annie33

Evening all!

Rejoined Slimming World again tonight for the first time since having my daughter 2 years ago. Since I was pregnant I've gained a lot and have around 4 stone (more if possible) to lose.

Day 1 tomorrow....I'm hoping by keeping a diary on here it'll keep me on track. We have a holiday to Florida booked for October so the countdown has started...37 weeks until we go. If I can lose a pound a week that'll be over 2.5 stone which I'd be ecstatic about!

Hi and welcome! Looks like your post did get moved for you. :)

Thanks guys! Slow start for me as only lost 2lb in my first week, I was expecting more but hopefully get a decent loss this week to make up for it!

IMG_1299.PNG Everyone is different that's the trouble . My mum stared the same time as me
First week lost 1lb. At group they said increase speed foods she did second week 2lb . Really annoying when people are getting 3lb off a week.

The first week you expect 4lb don't you then it should slow down but it didn't happen for her either for some reason.

I do think exercise helps and I will be starting from today, my weigh day is Thursday so may not see much diff this week but it all helps .

Just keep going all the weight adds up in the end and all these 1lbs add up .

Back