Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

I'm still awake (very unlike me) but I have excited butterflies! I'm so chuffed that I've actually lost something and I can't wait to lose more! Hoping my competitive streak kicks in now - I hate losing anything! And I really go for it - I am going for it!!

I'm excited for you!!! Roll on next Friday eh? Can't wait to hear!! Xxx

Aww that's good you've got excited butterflies!!
I find it addictive seeing the scales go down now :)
Ill be on your case tomorro ;) hehe

Woop! The addiction has started! You'll keep loosing well, and so will stick to it so you can keep doing that over and over again....plain sailing from now on hopefully... :)

Xx

i hope so! Woken up still excited and cannot wait to lose weight. Yesterday (day time) was a strange growling in my stomach. Not hunger jut emptiness and I really liked it so j hope that's how it will feel lol

i hope so! Woken up still excited and cannot wait to lose weight. Yesterday (day time) was a strange growling in my stomach. Not hunger jut emptiness and I really liked it so j hope that's how it will feel lol

I used to love that too! doesn't happen so much these days.... having to get used to the feeling of food again :-( sounds bad doesn't it! But i really like the ease of just having cambridge products most of the time!

It must be so difficult for you! Especially as your so limited so can't just opt for a 'healthy meal'
youve done amazingly well.

your up early for the hairdresser? Lol

It must be so difficult for you! Especially as your so limited so can't just opt for a 'healthy meal'
youve done amazingly well.

your up early for the hairdresser? Lol

Thanks hun. It's just a bit of a chore really!

Haha, I usually leave the house at 6 on a weekday so waking up 6ish at the weekend is a lie in - its sad really!

C

Leave at 6! Omg I couldn't do it.

i love the hairdressers. Last time I went i was sat in the hair washing chair for an hour whilst they did whatever but the chair was heated, legs raised and it also massaged you - absolute heaven! X

Morning girls sun is shining puts me in a great mood :D I feel bloated after last night but I'm on my first pint of water and can't wait for the empty feeling to be here again :)
Didn't dare look at the scales this morning just gonna get back on it and see how I do Wednesday night x

What have u all planned today?

Good morning!
its a gorgeous day here too. In a fab mood and water going down well.

gLad to hear you so positive today!

my oh is in work til 12 so housework and kids until then. Then the boys are up my mums so drop them off and then to b&q for some more paint and home for decorating for the afternoon/evening. Will keep me very busy an hopefully a bit of exercise will help burn off some of those carbs from last night.

going to make sure drink 5 litres today as going to be a hot day anyway plus all the work will be doing. Keep myself hydrated and body working properly!

already very excited for my weigh in next Friday!

what are your plans for the day? X

Bloody listening to capital radio and there talking about scones and cream ? torture!!!

Just about to have my first shake fancy strawberry I think :) xx

The exercise is to burn the carbs but you have to be are full as if you do too much you will confuse your body and stop losing.
Ie I'm not in ketosis now because I have too many carbs in my system to I will keep moving (decorating is my exercise) to try and burn off the carbs and get me into ketosis quicker. Once in ketosis I won't be exercising at all - apart from walks etc as part of everyday as I want ketosis to be optimised. (You only want to do things to tone at thi stage)

Ria is now at the stage where she is eating so will nee to exercise to burn some carbs - (cardio exercises) but not all as going into maintenance and she needs some so that can keep losing an then maintain.

i suppose it's like a see saw or an old style weighing scales. (that's how I think of it) you want to keep a balance - more carbs = more exercise. Less = less exercise

not sure explained myself too well makes sense in my head lol

My consultant didnt tell me anything lol she just never exercised full stop! Did you read the link I posted before in the forum about ketosis? Really interesting x

Argh I wanna cry today :( just feel so stressed have a lot going on need to find a new house and me and OH keep rowing as can't decide on where to go and need to find a new car and his mums ill very stressful time and I just want to eat :(
I nearly caved and got Doritos and scones with cream my will power is coming from somewhere and stopping me but its all I can think of :(
Hate having to diet!!

Sorry to moan on your wall but on here to hopefully feel better soon x

Back