Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

Hi Hayley, hope things calm down a bit for you soon! Its so hard to be disciplined when so much is going on, but in a strange way, I find myself feeling more in control as I am not eating food and I can see my 3 products in front of me so I know exactly what I'm eating without worrying about cooking etc. it has definitely given me more control of my life. I suffer from post natal depression and I childmind 7 kids (incl my own 3) so my life is constantly upside down. This plan has given me my life back 100%.

I hope you find the strength to stay on plan and get a few days over you, and it should become a wee bit easier xxx

Thank you I resisted all food :) found it hard but did it and am so pleased that I did! My will power is much stronger than it used to be :)

I worked tonight which kept my mind and hands busy
Hope your well xx

Going good aswell I've been 100% today and so pleased as my inlaws did a lovely spread and I had my soup instead and said no to pudding!
Having my last shake in abit im back in the zone :) xx

Going good aswell I've been 100% today and so pleased as my inlaws did a lovely spread and I had my soup instead and said no to pudding!
Having my last shake in abit im back in the zone :) xx

Lol that's great to hear! Well today in my last day of 12 weeks on ss so I've a week of step 2.
Kind of excited to eat a meal for a week but then il be bk down ss nxt week.
Hoping it boosts my metabolism somehow xx

Oh wow well done doing 12 weeks!! How much have you lost in 12 weeks?
So you'll do one week food then how long on ss again?

Mememe how u getting on Hun? X

Oh wow well done doing 12 weeks!! How much have you lost in 12 weeks?
So you'll do one week food then how long on ss again?

Mememe how u getting on Hun? X

I will do this week of food then just less than 3 weeks on ss before I go to America for 3.5 weeks. I'm prepared for the gain but when I'm bk il b bk to ss until I reach my goal with 2 planned breaks between then and Christmas. Hoping to reach goal for Christmas if not defo for my birthday in January.

Stacey you have been quiet today! Should we be worried? Xx

Thank you I resisted all food :) found it hard but did it and am so pleased that I did! My will power is much stronger than it used to be :)

I worked tonight which kept my mind and hands busy
Hope your well xx

well done Hayley your stronger than me! Amazing attitude xxx

I will do this week of food then just less than 3 weeks on ss before I go to America for 3.5 weeks. I'm prepared for the gain but when I'm bk il b bk to ss until I reach my goal with 2 planned breaks between then and Christmas. Hoping to reach goal for Christmas if not defo for my birthday in January.

Stacey you have been quiet today! Should we be worried? Xx[/QUOT

Ha ha!!! Not worried as such. Not stuck to plan but voluntarily. Have had a fab time just me and oh as boys were at mums until this evening.. Decorating and messing about and off plan but that's life!

Back on tomorrow and looking forward to it.

hope you've had a great weekend and enjoyed last night xxx

Yes excited about the week ahead! Promised the boys a day if just me and them tomorrow. No phone, Internet etc so will be a quiet one here. Mummy and boys day and I can't wait!

wanted to be good thus weekend but haven't really been bad. Just not in plan just had a great time!

life doesn't stop and as much as I need and want to lose weight I don't think I can so week in week 109% on plan. As long as I can't do 100% weekdays and be 'healthy' weekends I am happy - for now!

I know not everyone agrees with this but it's how my CDC lost 11 1/2 stone and she is very happy( just may take bit longer)
no objections with changing my mind though ;-) x

Yes excited about the week ahead! Promised the boys a day if just me and them tomorrow. No phone, Internet etc so will be a quiet one here. Mummy and boys day and I can't wait!

wanted to be good thus weekend but haven't really been bad. Just not in plan just had a great time!

life doesn't stop and as much as I need and want to lose weight I don't think I can so week in week 109% on plan. As long as I can't do 100% weekdays and be 'healthy' weekends I am happy - for now!

I know not everyone agrees with this but it's how my CDC lost 11 1/2 stone and she is very happy( just may take bit longer)
no objections with changing my mind though ;-) x

Just do whatever you think will work for you stace. That's what is important xx

Good morning! What a gorgeous day again.

ive woken this morning craving my strawberry shake - now that's a first. So I am sat with all the widows open and the sun shining drinking a strawberry shake filled with ice, a litre bottle of ice cold water and reading my magazines whilst the boys eat breakfast and catch up with their morning cartoons - this is essential lol

Housework this morning and then out into the garden with the water guns, trampoline and generally anything messy, dirty and tiring with my boys ;-)

Looking forward to a great week!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have lovely weather too x

Good morning! What a gorgeous day again.

ive woken this morning craving my strawberry shake - now that's a first. So I am sat with all the widows open and the sun shining drinking a strawberry shake filled with ice, a litre bottle of ice cold water and reading my magazines whilst the boys eat breakfast and catch up with their morning cartoons - this is essential lol

Housework this morning and then out into the garden with the water guns, trampoline and generally anything messy, dirty and tiring with my boys ;-)

Looking forward to a great week!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have lovely weather too x

Lucky you! Sounds like a great day planned.

Me and the hubby start the scrubbing of the house today. Sorting cupboards cleaning skirting boards all that fun stuff. He's less than impressed haha but it's gotta be done eh?

Enjoy your day xx

Not such a good day seeing as some plans changing as boys being sooooo naughty!!

oh well not stressing just carry on with my day. They lose out not me.

almost 2 litres of water down and one shake. Bar soon and then depending how boys behave for next hour either stay in house or go out for a bit of fun (looking like staying in right now) lol

Scrubbing cupboards sounds like fun - not! But there is a huge satisfaction once it's all done hey. I'm lucky and Russell is the cupboard cleaner in our cupboards so I don't have to do that lovely job.

enjoy your day x

Not such a good day seeing as some plans changing as boys being sooooo naughty!!

oh well not stressing just carry on with my day. They lose out not me.

almost 2 litres of water down and one shake. Bar soon and then depending how boys behave for next hour either stay in house or go out for a bit of fun (looking like staying in right now) lol

Scrubbing cupboards sounds like fun - not! But there is a huge satisfaction once it's all done hey. I'm lucky and Russell is the cupboard cleaner in our cupboards so I don't have to do that lovely job.

enjoy your day x

Well did they behave?

Your doing well :)

Xxx

Nope! We are in the house lol

Tgey have been so naughty today. So they don't get to go and have fun. My mum says I am cruel and they just need to burn off energy but I don't agree i see it as a reward?

so in we will stay. Washing to do and sort more clothes.

on my 3rd litre now. Just had my bar.

Russell won't be home until 8pm so bedtime is mine now too - great!!! Lol
I'm on countdown already!

you sciving from your cupboards ;-)

Nope! We are in the house lol

Tgey have been so naughty today. So they don't get to go and have fun. My mum says I am cruel and they just need to burn off energy but I don't agree i see it as a reward?

so in we will stay. Washing to do and sort more clothes.

on my 3rd litre now. Just had my bar.

Russell won't be home until 8pm so bedtime is mine now too - great!!! Lol
I'm on countdown already!

you sciving from your cupboards ;-)

Yes I am sciving lol I'm not doing it until tomorrow because I can't b bothered lol feeling abit blah today. Marty wasn't complaining anyway haha

My mum says I'm cruel too when I do that with Emily but they can't be rewarded for bad behaviours so I agree with you lol

Well done on the water. I'm still finishing my 1st lol

Marty does bedtime here too lol

You will be glad to have your feel up at the end of the day!

Xxx

I don't feel so much like the wicked witch now lol
(And my mum is funny as we were never allowed to get away with anything as kids)!
Sorry your not geeky g right today. Maybe because you've eaten today for the first time?

yeh when they were babies bed time was always me so it's lovely now as I get 20 mins feet up all to myself. Absolute bliss.

i can't wait to get them to bed to ugly. Especially as Russell won't even be home to do it ggrrrr lol

Back