Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

I don't feel so much like the wicked witch now lol
(And my mum is funny as we were never allowed to get away with anything as kids)!
Sorry your not geeky g right today. Maybe because you've eaten today for the first time?

yeh when they were babies bed time was always me so it's lovely now as I get 20 mins feet up all to myself. Absolute bliss.

i can't wait to get them to bed to ugly. Especially as Russell won't even be home to do it ggrrrr lol

Lol everyone's different I guess lol

Yea I think the food is making me feel grim. Not as great as I wanted it to be lol

Maybe it will get better in the week who knows xx

Right. Another big talking to myself.
I still can't be 100% and am waiting for that 'click' I don't find the missing food to be an issue it's simply the 'mental' aspect of not eating.
from now on I will be looking at each day individually. And that will be my goal each day 'to be 100% today' I have no goals further that the next 13 hours and that will be my countdown.

i will be using this diary properly with all my moans, vents, frustrations and celebrations at the end if the day!

I will get there, my journey may just be longer than others but all that matters to me is the I carry on x

Why don't u try ss+? Or step 2? Then at least you can eat something?

It's so hard you need to try build up your willpower which is easier said than done xx
When is your weigh in?

Why don't u try ss+? Or step 2? Then at least you can eat something?

It's so hard you need to try build up your willpower which is easier said than done xx
When is your weigh in?

Because for me it wouldn't work. I can do not eating, that's not the issue it's simply a mental thing as I always want what I can't have an convince myself that I have to have it.
Unfortunately it's the rebellious streak in me and I need to turn it on its head. With anything else I can stop and have willpower easily but with food it's cometely different. I need to look at it differently and not put so much pressure on myself hence the daily target and nothing further.

my weigh in is Friday x

Day over! 100% SS! Not a bad day, very busy and off to bed soon.

A bit hungry but nothing bad at all. Looking forward to tomorrow.

That's brilliant Stacey!!! I'm so pleased for you :) good luck for tomorrow. Cheryl x

**** won't be using this diary anymore. New me = new diary x

Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans xxx

Back