Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

My favourite!!!
typical day going so well now my head is banging lol lets get some tablets and more water down! X

My favourite!!!
typical day going so well now my head is banging lol lets get some tablets and more water down! X

Hard as it is to believe, headache is good! Means ketosis is starting to show an appearance and that's what we want. Que the breathe spray lol xx

No she didn't give me any. Tbh that's a good thing because I would become obsessed. As long as i don't cheat then I will be in ketosis.

if I have sticks I will try and cheat and stay in ketosis lol I know what I'm like x

The end of day two!

i was starving this evening and a headache but a couple of paracetamol and a lovely ice lolly (made with water flavouring) and hunger and headache gone and feeling great!
i even sat through the kids carpet picnic of sweets and crisps this afternoon - all my favourite things and didn't have a single thing!

Bit scared of Day 3 as oh back to work and me and boys at home for the day. Ill be on here all day tomorrow for help please !! Lol but I know I can do it!

Thank you everyone weigh in Friday and I can't wait x

Hope you've all had a good day - bring on the skinny!!!

Yay! :) you've done great and you will be strong tomorrow!

Look how strong you have been so far! You should be so proud

Xx

Bit slow to the party here (sorry) choc as a mousse doesn't taste of anything - and I live on choc shakes but the mousse ain't good! Strawberry is my fav, or strawberry and mango mixed in is nice. Fruits of the forest if you like it is quite yogurty as a mousse, but I don't really move away from strawberry. Can't remember about the rest since I'm so I unadventurous these days, think Wednesdays order might possibly be 100% choc sachets lol x

Well done on another 100% day mememe!!! I'm so pleased you were able to do it :)

Good luck for tomorrow at work! You can definitely do this

Cheryl x

Lmaooooo I nvr even realised haha! I promise I don't chew him!! I know I'm hungry but really I haven't turned to cannabolisem!

I meant GUM!!! Hahaha

Xxx

Martha, I nearly choked on my water when I read your previous post!!! Had to show hubby as he couldn't understand what I was laughing at as he's watching CSI haha!! X

Back