Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

Hi mememe, so glad to see that you have had a 100% first day :) have seen a few posts from you about finding it hard to get started.

I have to say-getting into the habit of drinking loads of water is definitely the key to this plan (in my opinion) I also guzzle loads when I get that wee hungry pang/rumbling tummy-it usually passes quickly and you feel such a sense of achievement at the end of the day when you've stuck to plan :) well done for starting your journey and good luck for completing it!!
Cheryl x

Hi Cheryl,

yeh I have struggles up until yesterday so fingers crossed all good from here :-s

I agree that water is key, I didn't have enough yesterday just because I was at my nephews birthday party all afternoon and forgot my ware bottle so just had a couple of cups.

Well done on your weight loss x

Thanks :) I also find that the diary is good as it keeps you on track as you almost don't want to let anyone else down :)

Keep at it! I know you'll be 100% today x

I'm doing good thanks, sticking to plan 100% and drinking 4 litres a day. Got a wee holiday to the caravan in 5 weeks so would like another stone off by then.

It's my daughter's first bday in Oct so that's my ultimate date goal, however my bday is in Sep so wouldn't mind reaching it that little bit earlier :) ~Cas x

Hey Stacey, Great news on a successful first day. Personally, for me, the 1st and 5th days are the hardest for some reason. The first is the worst though, because if I cheat on the first day I'd just be like 'ah screw it i'll start tomorrow' but if you get through the first day then cheat.... you'd have erased all your hard work. lol at least that's how I see it.
what are you up to today?

The 1st week is hard yes but when you get through that then you are fine and its all good from there on.

Yay to day 2!! Aren't you so proud?!

Excited for 1st weigh in!!!

Xxxx

Well done Cas! You can get to goal by your birthday for sure!

well ladies I am bouncing right now! So proud if myself!
weve been to see my nephew, I turned down birthday cake. Then I went to buy myself some very luxurious bedding as a treat for day 1! Ha ha and then popped into m&s for some lunch.
kids had pizza, husband had a ham and cheese toaster with brown sauce and I had ..........water!!!! I felt fantastic!!

we are now on way home to I popped to boot and bought some lovely things for the bath. So when we get home shortly I will be indulging in a long hot soak with a big grin across my chops!!!!!

smug? Hell yes!!!!

Well done Cas! You can get to goal by your birthday for sure!

well ladies I am bouncing right now! So proud if myself!
weve been to see my nephew, I turned down birthday cake. Then I went to buy myself some very luxurious bedding as a treat for day 1! Ha ha and then popped into m&s for some lunch.
kids had pizza, husband had a ham and cheese toaster with brown sauce and I had ..........water!!!! I felt fantastic!!

we are now on way home to I popped to boot and bought some lovely things for the bath. So when we get home shortly I will be indulging in a long hot soak with a big grin across my chops!!!!!

smug? Hell yes!!!!

Feels great to be in control :) your doing great hun xx

Oh yes! Usually if I can't eat because of a diet I end up sulking and then scoffing! Ha ha
have had a shake and then a bar which I are over 3 hours lol but I do not feel hungry in the slightest (god let this continue)
hope you are having a great day too xx

Oh yes! Usually if I can't eat because of a diet I end up sulking and then scoffing! Ha ha
have had a shake and then a bar which I are over 3 hours lol but I do not feel hungry in the slightest (god let this continue)
hope you are having a great day too xx

Yes very relaxing day here. Glad ur doing so well x

I'm really naughty. I'm having water favouring a bar and the bullion every day. My thinking is that if I can have good weight loss with these things then great. I would hate to try adding them later as would be petrified of wrecking my efforts. So much easier to take things away than add when on this type of diet - as your know finding with having to add a meal soon ;-)

I'm really naughty. I'm having water favouring a bar and the bullion every day. My thinking is that if I can have good weight loss with these things then great. I would hate to try adding them later as would be petrified of wrecking my efforts. So much easier to take things away than add when on this type of diet - as your know finding with having to add a meal soon ;-)

I've a choc chewy bar and 3 spoons of water flavour every day and then on days I need the bouillon I have that too so don't worry about that lol it's just my choice not to have the bouillon everyday because I see it like a treat lol I'm so sad but it's the truth :) x

Ha ha well I may have to take back what I said as it was gorgeous but it has actually made me hungry??? So may only be able to have it when OH around so I don't get bread to mop it up with lol was also going to try the mousse thing. Any good? X

Ha ha well I may have to take back what I said as it was gorgeous but it has actually made me hungry??? So may only be able to have it when OH around so I don't get bread to mop it up with lol was also going to try the mousse thing. Any good? X

Not something I've tried but Ria uses it quite a lot and loves it she may be able to advise better lol xx

That's great, will def order some then. Does it work best with choc as I don't like choc shake but presume it tastes different as a mousse?

Back