Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

Day 3

Well today is a Bad day! Restless all night so feeling exhausted this morning and starving too - real belly grumbles!
Can't bring myself to eat/drink anything yet :-0

Stuck home today too so have to pick up my mood to give the boys a fun day!

Wish me luck! Hope your all feeling well this morning! X

Days 3-5 can be the hardest. Just focus on getting through them. Even though you are tired, its best to keep busy and focus on something else other than food-even if its only watching a DVD or something. I find puzzle book help (or just getting out of the house to get away from the kitchen). You can do it!!!! We're all here for you if you feel a bit wobbly xxx

Day 3

Well today is a Bad day! Restless all night so feeling exhausted this morning and starving too - real belly grumbles!
Can't bring myself to eat/drink anything yet :-0

Stuck home today too so have to pick up my mood to give the boys a fun day!

Wish me luck! Hope your all feeling well this morning! X

Yes the restlessness is ketosis looming! Happens to me quite a lot. But it's important to push through!! Lots of paracetamol and water/tea/coffee/bouillon/icelollies.

Whatever it takes!! If you get through these next few days you can do ANYTHING!!

:)

M xx

Hi girls can I join your thread your all so lovely :)

That pretty face comment u made really hit a nerve as that's what I get and oh you have lovely skin! It's like that's all they can find to compliment me on. I'm enjoying the plan and really excited to shock people when they see me getting smaller :D
Today is my day 7! I'm working so should be ok getting weighed tomorro night :)

Hope u can get through today mememe it's hard when your stuck at home just think how far u have come and how good you are feeling :) keep strong hunni xxxx

Hi girls can I join your thread your all so lovely :)

That pretty face comment u made really hit a nerve as that's what I get and oh you have lovely skin! It's like that's all they can find to compliment me on. I'm enjoying the plan and really excited to shock people when they see me getting smaller :D
Today is my day 7! I'm working so should be ok getting weighed tomorro night :)

Hope u can get through today mememe it's hard when your stuck at home just think how far u have come and how good you are feeling :) keep strong hunni xxxx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Hayley!! Xxx

Thanks all for your encouragement.
i can't get out because its pouring down here and Owen has a bit of a chesty cough so can't take him out in the damp.

i will get through it, it's good to know you guys been through the same thing and I know I will feel great soon!
Just need to get out of this tiredness and snappy mood. Husband and boys have had it already today (toy shop for the guilt once this passes I think) lol
Hayley29 feel free to join in Hun, we all need a good natter to get us through. Well done on day 7! And good luck for your weigh in. How have you found it? X

Shift my backside and stop feeling sorry for myself now. New day to get on with x

Have you got a Wii ?

Put that on and play with the kids .....you will soon forget about food !
Or play a board game etc
I felt the same too, but if you can force yourself to start something you will feel better x

Thanks mummysims. No I don't have a wii and mine would just fight anyway lol they are only 3.

ive pulled out all my photos and frames that it been meaning to sort for ages so that my afternoon task. We are also tackling the toilet training.

dinner time now for boys so making me think of food but to be honest I'm not actually hungry? Need to up my water today though as that's a go slow today.

have you been on CD long? How you doing? X

Sorting my shopping list out! Ha ha

Whats your favourite bar? It whats good?

Peanut I love probably a bit too much!
chewy chocolate is lovely.
Chocolate orange - I really think tastes like terry choc orange mmmm

malt toffee - yuk!
cranberry - vile!

are there others?

Great thanks!

did you do well on CD? Can I ask why you changed to slim & save? X

I've hit a bit of a wall and there is lovely food, sweet and crisps all over my house!!!!

ive had my shake, bar and even have a cup of bullion in the go to help but just not working.

stomach grumbling but don't feel hungry as such??

aarrrggghhh! I need I be in ketosis! Please tell me this goes then?

That's a good idea , do anything to keep busy really, then all of a sudden everything changes and you feel great, loads of energy !

I'm in my sixth week now on ss+ and get weighed tomorrow and I have lost 15lbs so far , I haven't been super brilliant but a steady loss each week of about 2lbs. So as long as its coming off I'm happy !

Back