Step 1 Sole Source Lets get ME back!

Think will just wait and see how feel Friday morning? I can decide when she is here.

yeh there i am lol Hi :)

Think will just wait and see how feel Friday morning? I can decide when she is here.

yeh there i am lol Hi :)

Lol is she coming to you?? And ul not get weighed it shes there!? U have some will power. I got my scales bk today by fluttering my eye lashes looool x

Yeh she comes to me as pain taking the two boys with me.

i have my own scales ;-) so if I get desperate can always look for reassurance but just want to hold off as I know what I'm like. Problem is I can lose 7lb in first week if any diet easily always have so if dont lose more than that with no food I will be in tears! Ha ha

Yeh she comes to me as pain taking the two boys with me.

i have my own scales ;-) so if I get desperate can always look for reassurance but just want to hold off as I know what I'm like. Problem is I can lose 7lb in first week if any diet easily always have so if dont lose more than that with no food I will be in tears! Ha ha

Yes i know. I wanna be a consultant. id not do it until i pass my driving test tho because id go to peoples houses. hey you! Anything is good! And remember its a 5 day weigh in! Xxx

Yeh but I am ever so slightly 'controlling' and if things don't go my way I will have a bit of a tantrum ha ha

I won't give up I promise. I would've given up 2 weeks ago if was going to. I am now committed!
Thanks to you x

Honestly, I feel an obligation not to give in lol don't know why but I don't want to let you and everyone else who's helped me out down!

Thats a good thing though as keeps me on my toes x

Honestly, I feel an obligation not to give in lol don't know why but I don't want to let you and everyone else who's helped me out down!

Thats a good thing though as keeps me on my toes x

Being kept on ur toes is good. I feel the same I don't wanna let u guys down. It keeps me strong!! Xxx

I would love to be a consultant eventually that's half what's keeping me going :) I can't believe how long I've kept it up! Weighing in tomorro night :)
I've had a very stressful day my mil is very poorly and normally I would turn to food but I've been good and not been bothered about food something has defiantly clicked In my head xx

I would love to be a consultant eventually that's half what's keeping me going :) I can't believe how long I've kept it up! Weighing in tomorro night :)
I've had a very stressful day my mil is very poorly and normally I would turn to food but I've been good and not been bothered about food something has defiantly clicked In my head xx

Lol it's amazing when u look bk on how far uve come. Can't wait to be at goal. I found the sand work stressful situations I haven't turned to food my whole exam time or with a single assignment for Uni and college. Something must have clicked lol

Xxx

Well I should be nearly at goal by then? So gym ttime for me! Or I really want to start running x

Back