Let's get trim! (Starting 2 January)

accountabilityiskey

S: 10st8lb C: 10st1lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st7lb(4.73%)
Today's weight was 10 stone 3.5lbs and is the day that 100% intend on staying on plan after the madness of this week!

accountabilityiskey

So my boyfriend (somehow) managed to break the scales. They're glass scales and he hit them against the wall and they smashed into million pieces 🤦‍♀️ so I'll have to do an average weight over the last 6 days. That still makes me 10 stone 4lbs so no change :confused: after this week of poor exercise and stress I guess I'll have to work extra hard this week!

accountabilityiskey

I forgot to report yesterday's goals. They went well and so did today's goals:

Yesterday
1. Not drinking alcohol √
2. Protein - 121g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ Body Pump and Body Combat
4. Calories - 1,239 √

Today
2. Protein - 116g √
3. Walk √ (went to work so not with the dog!)
4. Les Mills Class √ Sh'bam
4. Calories - 1,295 √

My new scales arrived today so panic over 😁

accountabilityiskey

Today went well :) was just the dog and I for most of the day so he got 2 walkies as well as watching me do BodyCombat. I had to exercise at lunchtime though so my calories were a little bit higher than I would have liked because I was starving waiting for dinner.

Today
2. Protein - 114g √
3. Walk √ √
4. Les Mills Class √ BodyCombat
4. Calories - 1,537 - okayish

accountabilityiskey

I was at a postponed work Christmas party yesterday so nutrition/drinking didn't exactly go to plan (but nothing horrendous). Was pleasantly surprised to see 10 stone 1.75lbs this morning!

accountabilityiskey

A good day today. I felt a little bit too tired to lift weights but I need to make sure I fit that in tomorrow!

2. Protein - 120g √
3. Walk √
4. Les Mills Class √ BodyCombat
4. Calories - 1,446 √

accountabilityiskey

Confession: I had a couple of gins and consequently was about 300 calories mpre than planned. Scales were kind to me this morning with a new low of 10 stone 0.5lbs 🥳

accountabilityiskey

On a non-scale victory I tried on a couple of skirts that I felt fat in last month and they fit perfectly. Woohoo!

accountabilityiskey

Yesterday went reasonably well 😊 off the wagon on a couple of gins (wish I had never opened Monkey 47 - it's too nice!!) but weight has stayed at 10 stone 0.5lbs 🥳

accountabilityiskey

Yesterday went fairly well. Went for a walk and a short Body Pump session. Not sure on calories because my family and I had a posted New Years' Day meal. They took the mickey out of for not drinking but I stuck to my guns and had a glass of non-alcoholic wine (it did not make me crave a second unlike normal wine).

Little bit disappointed to see 10 stone 3lbs on the scale, but still, over an average of 7 days I'm 10 stone 2 lbs so that makes a 2lb loss 🥳

accountabilityiskey

Today has been a disaster. I won't list the excuses because that's precisely what they are. But tomorrow's weigh-in will reveal all 🙈

purpleorc

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 6st11lb(32.65%)
we all have slip ups now and again. Our journeys are learning curves teaching us to eat better we don't get it right all the time I know I don't. I tonight realise I am over syns as I follow slimming world and in my head something was 1/2 a syn but in actual fact it was 1.5 syns and I had two portions making 3 syns in total. So I have discovered my brain is not the most reliable means of remembering syns :rotflmao: must scan more or stick a sticker on the jar of jam. So I have decided over the next couple of days to rein in my syns so my weeks average will be spot on.

I hope your weigh in is a favourable one or at the very least a maintain. 🤞

accountabilityiskey

we all have slip ups now and again. Our journeys are learning curves teaching us to eat better we don't get it right all the time I know I don't. I tonight realise I am over syns as I follow slimming world and in my head something was 1/2 a syn but in actual fact it was 1.5 syns and I had two portions making 3 syns in total. So I have discovered my brain is not the most reliable means of remembering syns :rotflmao: must scan more or stick a sticker on the jar of jam. So I have decided over the next couple of days to rein in my syns so my weeks average will be spot on.

I hope your weigh in is a favourable one or at the very least a maintain. 🤞
Thank you for your very kind words. My slip-up was a whole bottle of prosecco and a jam donut 🙈

The scales were kind to me this morning and said 10 stone 0.25lbs but suppose that might be dehydration!

purpleorc

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 6st11lb(32.65%)
One slip up doesn't undo your good work. Someone gave me that advice early in my journey. I now I am 14 months in to my weight loss journey I know this is true. Glad your scales were favourable this morning. I was told to draw a line under the blip and carry on plan. This is what I have done through out my journey after the advice. Just recently i made less than healthy choices some due to circumstances out of my control and others just bad decisions. In that week for 3 slip ups I gained 4lb has taken me weeks to shift that. So we all have moments the important thing is getting back on track.

accountabilityiskey

One slip up doesn't undo your good work. Someone gave me that advice early in my journey. I now I am 14 months in to my weight loss journey I know this is true. Glad your scales were favourable this morning. I was told to draw a line under the blip and carry on plan. This is what I have done through out my journey after the advice. Just recently i made less than healthy choices some due to circumstances out of my control and others just bad decisions. In that week for 3 slip ups I gained 4lb has taken me weeks to shift that. So we all have moments the important thing is getting back on track.
That's very wise advice. Consistency is key!