• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints Let's give this a go again 2014

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
S: 111kg C: 100.3kg G: 75kg BMI: 33.9 Loss: 10.7kg(9.64%)
Hi everyone,

i had a diary here in 2013 but noone seems to read that except a loyal follower (Atomic :p), so i decided to make another one for 2014.

I am a 26 year old Dutch girl. I live with my boyfriend of 4,5 years and our cat, Siepie, that I love dearly :) I visit my parents regularly on the weekend and visiting them is a struggle weightwise. They have so much delicious food and it is very tempting.

I have lost approx 10kg last year, could have been way more but circumstances did not really let me get over my emotional eating.
I hope to lose 20kg this year, and am starting Monday when i am back home (despite going out for dinner tomorrow night). I am on 36pp a day.

My best friend is getting married in August and I need to look good standing next to her as her maid of honor.

I have been promised so much if i lose weight but it is a real struggle. Look forward to reading your diaries and supporting eachother on here.

xx Lostris

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Lostris

Thanks Shez, good luck to you too, we can do it!!

Lostris

Good luck Hun, here to subscribe- looking forward to reading your diary x
Thanks Cas. I will check out your diary :)

BoS83

Gold Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Subscribing hon. Great to have something to look forward to to focus on. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lostris

Subscribing hon. Great to have something to look forward to to focus on. :)

Thank you, welcome :)

Lostris

Thanks guys!

I decided to restart on monday, when my workweeks tarts again. I am going out to dinner a lot this weekend and feel its impossible to point. I am having a really hard time picking what I know is healthy. I tend to go for unhealthy optionsa nd feel stupid afterwards. Argh.

Shez__x

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks guys!

I decided to restart on monday, when my workweeks tarts again. I am going out to dinner a lot this weekend and feel its impossible to point. I am having a really hard time picking what I know is healthy. I tend to go for unhealthy optionsa nd feel stupid afterwards. Argh.
good idea then and good luck for monday :) x

Lostris

BoS83

Gold Member
Thanks guys!

Well enjoy your meals out and if you choose healthy, great but if not monday will be here soon enough. :)

Lostris

Well enjoy your meals out and if you choose healthy, great but if not monday will be here soon enough. :)
Yes, very true. I have been good all day but dinner was not a great success. I will be having healthy meals tomorrow, mums cooking her lasagna :)

Decided to edit my first post a bit to tell you all more about myself :) Was in a hurry starting my new diary haha.

BoS83

Gold Member
Caught up on your edit. :)
Enjoy your mams lasagna tomorrow.
You will have control back monday. :)

Lostris

Caught up on your edit. :)
Enjoy your mams lasagna tomorrow.
You will have control back monday. :)

Thanks! Didnt edit much but figured I should add a few things haha, just to clear a few things up. :) I asked my boyfriend to buy me low cal low everything greek yoghurt for Monday so I will start off right :)

Caught up with your edit too :) good luck for Monday x
Thanks Cas! :)
Here to subscribe hun xx
Hi Wendy, welcome :) Dp you have a diary? I cant find it on here

Lostris

Hi Shez

thank you.

So far, so good. I write down my food and will add pictures tonight, added my smoothie blend but seem to have taken the picture upside down, whoops. I weighed myself this morning, i am at 100.3. That is up 1kg since before Christmas and i can be happy about that, i ate a lot of bad stuff during the Holidays.

That puts my "lost in 2013" weight at -10,7 (23,5lbs) which is good. :) I am currently 221lbs give or take and changed my goal to 75kg (165lbs). I want to get there first and see what i want to do when i get there.

Brunch at 10 (late out of bed as i do not work on Mondays and had a horrible headache)
Big banana greek yoghurt apricot smoothie with flaxseed 7pp

Afternoon, late lunch
2 kaiserbuns 6pp
black olive tapenade 4pp
Homemade poached pears0pp
Total: 10 pp

Dinner
Cheese schnitzel 8pp
Roast potatoes with herbs 6pp
Very low fat mayo 0pp
More poached pears 0pp
Total; 14pp