Let's go again...

Hiya folks!

Just joined up. Ye some like a friendly lot!
Starting my Lipotrim journey (take 2!) today. Looking forward to it and have decided this time to take it slow and steady, setting smaller attainable goals bit by bit. I have over 5st to lose and was sick of my weight ruling and ruining my twenties!

Hi! This is my 4th week, I have about 200 mini goals, and they make me feel great when I reach a new one every few days! Keeps me on track. So yeah, Mini goals are the way to go, you will shift that 5 stone in no time. Good luck :)

Welcome back and good luck.

You seem to be approaching this with a lot of common sense, which I think will work wonders for you.

Keep logging on, it really does help!

Hey Leanan!

Totally with you on the twenties being ruined, I'm fed up of looking forward to nights out and then calling off at the last minute because of the "I can't go out looking like this-I'm a disgrace-nothing fits-maybe I just won't go-I wonder what's in the fridge" crisis!!

Here's to really living it up after we drop the poundage!

Welcome aboard Leanan and Kellybell. Yes thumbs up to setting mini targets that are achievable and quick than striving for that long jump to the abyss in quick time! Good luck and keep in touch with the work in progress updates! :)

good luck girlies i find this is a brill site full of like minded people i am sat waiting for my peppermint tea to cool so i can make a choc mint shake:)

I've never tried that chocmint option. Must go shopping to buy some peppermint tea and give it a whirl! Thanks for the tip!

Back