Lets go! DDs diary :)

DiamondDoll said:
Thanks Hun... I feel smaller if that makes sense but mmm seems lot for me, although I had been majorly bingeing before I started so if it is that big drop, I can factor in bloat weight (from the binges) starting during TOTM and water weight. Of course a bit of fat loss would be nice lol. How are you getting on? X

So far so good, weigh in tomoro I will see then ahhhh! Lol though I did have about ten chipper chips the other night without realising lol

Karensplan said:
So far so good, weigh in tomoro I will see then ahhhh! Lol though I did have about ten chipper chips the other night without realising lol

Ooo chips sound great right now. Good luck you will have done great x

Morning all, well I was right my scales have broke... The other half confessed he had stubbed his toe on them and they were weighing him all kinds of funky weights! So they are now headed for bin and will just go bymy CDC scales. Hoping for 10 pounds, as I will be day 10 when she weighs me (day 8 today). Lol seeing that crazy low number on the broken scales makes me wanna get there all the more.. Give it a month though! :) xx

Off for my first proper weight training session since starting cd at 7, can't wait! Still feel silly about scales drama now.. They are firmly planted in the skip outside and my other half has promised me new all singing and dancing ones! Today I've only had a strawberry shake so far as it's been a mad one at work. Will have a bar PRE gym and either a small ss plus meal or another shake after gym. 11 weeks to gooooo before I reassess the situation. Counting down much??!! Going to try and hit the gym in some shape or form at least 5 times a week... Feeling a bit more energised now... But that could be the espresso talking! Hope everyone's doing well today xx

DiamondDoll said:
Off for my first proper weight training session since starting cd at 7, can't wait! Still feel silly about scales drama now.. They are firmly planted in the skip outside and my other half has promised me new all singing and dancing ones! Today I've only had a strawberry shake so far as it's been a mad one at work. Will have a bar PRE gym and either a small ss plus meal or another shake after gym. 11 weeks to gooooo before I reassess the situation. Counting down much??!! Going to try and hit the gym in some shape or form at least 5 times a week... Feeling a bit more energised now... But that could be the espresso talking! Hope everyone's doing well today xx

Good luck you be busy!

Just back from the gym, had my 2 scrambled eggs! Workout was;

20 min legs (curl (35 kg) press (107 kg) extension(50 kg) addiction (50kg) abduction (60kg) machines)
20 min shoulder circuit, only 5kg dumbbells though (Arnold press, front raises, uni lateral press, lateral raises)
A cheeky set of bicep curls also using 5kg
20 mins incline brisk walk on treadmill (incline 2 up to 10)
40 laps of pools
A 10 min sauna to relax after!

Feel good, usually use more weight but being mindfull that I'm not taking in that much food so don't wanna knacker myself too much. Really enjoyed it... Wish my gym had a pool!!!

Day 9 is here, can't believe I made it! Eager for my weigh in tomorrow not gonna lie!! Had a monster layin today (on the late shift) so feel lovely lol. Anyway it'll be a vanilla shake for brunch today as I have yet try those! Xx

That's an amazing result. Well done you!!

Well I've woke up feeling totally crap.... Last night I ate, I wasnt going to even write this but I have got to hold myself accountable! I ate 3 slices of pizza (not full ones... Picked at! ) and some chips and woke up this morning feeling crap. As I'm on a new pill (mini pill) I have my 2nd TOTM this month and already feel blown up and that did not help! Straight back on the horse this morning with half a litre of water and shake on the way. I won't be it again I know that now as my sleep last night was the worst it's been in days. I thought hey it won't hurt, feel rubbish. If anything eating my once fav food has made me relies yuk... My body does not like this! Hopefully it won't have un done most of my hard work, but I one ketosis will have gone but by Tuesday it will be here again and weigh in on Friday I WILL make my stone! Without any more cheats... Even those planned two I think I will bloody well skip!! Yuk yuk yuk.

Ok that's it... Not going to feel all guilty or give up. Onwards we go! I'm only human and it's just going to make my resolve stronger.

Eating pizza makes me feel like crap - that's a note to self. So not worth it. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend so far. Will weigh for damage control on Tuesday!!!! Xx

well still have a sicky feeling if fullness in my tum and have had ny two cups of black coffee (always perks me up!) and 1.5 litres of water. still not had my first pack as im still full from my fall off the wagon. I am in no way trying to excuse myself but i did do a shed load of exercise yesterday as well as teaching a class. Again not excusing myself at all. have my tetra in my bag so will get that down as soon as i finish work. xx

Managed a bit more water and a bar... But god the last 2 hours I've been wrestling with myself not to go get take away again!!! I'm home alone and bored! Xx

Even though I battled through on Saturday today I have binged! And now I feel so so sick and disappointed. I won't give up though, tomorrow is a new day and another chance tonight through. Shaker is clean and ready to go and my water is chilling in fridge.

Back