Lets go for it! Monday Hour by Hour!!

morning all ,well done spooky on your loss thats fab had a good weekend, felt awful yesterday bad head all day ,got weighed this morning 12lb gone can t wait for official weigh in on wed hope everyone else is ok

Hi gang,
hope you are all doing ok. Wow itsnowornever, what a huge loss, and 2 days before weight in day for you, well done. I too have had a bad head, probably since day one or 2, I felt really ill last night, after I ate half a frozen choc. tetra, yuk, first couple of spoons were ok, omg can't do that again.
Anyway, i did a ketostix this morning just to check that the one piece of sugar free gum and half a bottle of coke zero didnt take me out of ketosis and they didnt, THANKFULLY, and my ketostix went really dark, so I must be dehydrated, hense feeling so ill last night and this morning.

So, started on my 1st litre of fizzy summer berries, got to aim for more than four today to make up for yesterday being out and about I didnt drink as much coz of the toilet situation.

So everyone, hope you all have a great day today, I'll be popping in and out as usual.

ttfn xxx

Can I join?

Hello all,

Wondered if you'd mind me joining this thread. I'm really gonna need the support today. I lost 45 lbs on cambridge between march and jan this year and have since put back on 40 :cry:.
I have spent the past month trying to restart but within a day or two I give up. I found it quite easy to lose the weight, not quite sure how it suddenly went pear shaped. I literally went from 3 shakes a day to binging like a pig.

Anyway, I am really determined to get back on track and am gonna try not to dwell on my failures.

I haven't had a shake yet today, just a pint of water. Gonna try and have another pint by 10 then have my shake whenever I feel hungry after that.

Good luck to all today.

gimme some gimme some cheeseontoast !!! love your user name, love cheese on toast xxx
welcome, you will love this thread!! we start one every day, we are all in this together.

good luck, go for it with the water, I have to drink lots today coz of dehydration :mad:

catch ya on the thread sooooooon xxx

hi all i have posted some pictures of me one week in just to show what i look like 12lb lighter

Back