Lets Have a Friday Hour X Hour

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Good Morning All you losers

Hope you are all well & enjoying your slimmer body's

Went back & got weighed last night & i've put on 5lbs:cry::cry::cry:so I need to pull my socks up & get this finished by christmas so thats my new goal this is now set so i've just got to get on with it

Have a good day & good luck to all who wi today

ull get them back off in no time...but STOP MESSING ABOUT ;)

im doing good today stil ahvent had anything other than water but will soon!! going back to bed to read to ha im having a lazy day!!

I just came back from the charity shops (which is as bad as an alcoholic saying he just came back from the bar....:D)

I got some great finds!! The toppers are a Karen Millen RED Boucles crop jacket, A Crimson (ever so slightly shimmery) RIver Island Jacket/Blazer (not sure what you call them here?) , a Hip length fake silver fur jacket - so cuddly and snug!, a fake suede and short fur lined knee length coat, a linen dress that I am going to cut into two and make a tunic and skirt out of, a pretty yellow Wallis shirt, a peasant blouse, a blue velvet tunic (I LOVE velvet - and its nice to have one that is snug and should be! ;) :D) a necklace for me, and 4 necklaces and a bracelet to take apart for the beads. ALL THIS 39 pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am chuffed to bits!

:bliss:

I LOVE my charity shops!! They are amazin!!!!

Phew! And at 4pm I can retrieve from the post office a new shipment of beads - I am getting good stock, and I have sold one necklace already to someone here on minimins (thanks you!! :) ) and when I showed it to people at work, I got two definate orders, and promises of more!! So - I am a happy bunny!

ANd I have already tidied up my house for the weekend!!! YAY!!!!!

:bliss: energy on high today!!!

XXX

Thanks for your words of encouragement they mean a lot to me
BL those charity shop buys sound lovely all that for £39 good luck with your bead work it really is lovely and very popular at the moment you should do very well
Have a lovely weekend fingers crossed for some sunshine

BL - your charity shop raid sounds fantastic!! I absolutely LOVE charity shops and am in them all the time!! In fact I've promised myself a little browse around tomorrow morning - I'm not intending to buy cos I have soooooooooo many clothes to 'get down' into but I like looking all the same!!!

RC - never mind - you're back on programme now - onwards and downwards eh? xxx

At least you faced up to it. How many people don't go back cos they're too scared to face up to it. You should be VERY proud of yourself!! You'll get there in no time and welcome back :)

BL - stop showing off, just cos my local charity shops are rubbish fully of floral granny dresses ;) Seriously though, good job! :D

Evening Everyone... RC, hope you get back into focus ok... it's never easy but everyone here is sending you lots of good vibes and I'm sure you'll be fine :)
BL, I would love one of your bead necklaces as they are beautiful. Once I have mine there is a chance I would like to order some for christmas presents (I love unique!) but I will pm you on my return from holiday :)
Well, I'll say my goodbyes for the next 8 days or so as we are off to the hotel tomorrow and flying to Zante on sunday morning...I'm sending great vibes to everyone...onwards and downwards and I'll see you all when I've fulfilled one of my goals...sitting in an airplane seat without the extention!!! yippee!! I'm soooo excited :D

ooh ooh Miss Logic, are you going to do a fashion parade so we can see your goodies?

Back