Let's Have Some Fun... Five Things...

Ok, limited to 5 so might take some time to whittle them all down.
1. My razor is always full of hair from various body parts.
2. Instead of asking for things outright, they 'hint' at what they would like or need. {Men do not get hints}
3. They all have the ability of hearing the kettle go on from anywhere in the house which is swiftly followed by calls of 'yes please, one sugar etc etc. but never put the bl**dy kettle on.
4.Have the unique ability to send me to Coventry, stomp around the house in a huff and reply 'Nothing' when asked what is wrong, when clearly I have committed some mortal sin
5.I know my driving is pants, they know my driving is pants, why do they have to consistently remind me?

Finally, just wanted to say, obviously outnumbered on here and at home but wouldn't have them any other way :)

Lmao Kev!! Brilliant!!

Oh I just cant play cus he will read it lol!!

LMAO!! I beg your pudding. I thought you were all just too loved up ya see. Shoulda known better. I think my OH does come on here to browse but I didn't write anything he hasn't already had yelled at him. :D

Hahahahaha! This thread cracked me up! Class! Kev, you speak the truth man, fair play to ya!

Well my man is the most gorgeous, generous, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, considerate gentleman alive and I have nothing negative to say about him as he puts up with psycho me. I'm so lucky *swoon*

Chelly baby I gotchaaaaaaa You cant say anything when he will be reading :D You should just write "what can I say, my babe is perfect" at least it will bring home some points :D hahahaha

sorry for late entry guys this shouldn't be toooo hard!!
1) the way he leaves used towels to dry hanging on the sink or over back of toilet!!!!!!
2) comes in takes shoes off leaves them on floor in kitchen puts another pair on goes out comes back and leaves those lying around!!!!
3) jeans are always hung up on the bottom of stairs!! 2 days later asks where they are when i have clearly washed them and put them by!!!
4) the old line i work hard all week i deserve to go for a pint infuriates me sooooo much like he is the only one entitled to a break!!
5) and finally why do i have to tell him what needs doing round the house????? no point to that just as well do it myself!!!!

aarrgghh!!!! that wound me up a treat lol!!!

sounds like there was more but you picked the best 5 lmao
I am the same had 50 and had to pick 5 lmao hahaha

Back