Let's Have Some Fun... Five Things...

Jesi

Silver Member
I think we need another one of these to keep us occupied and entertained!

Tell us 5 things about your Husband, boyfriend that gets on your nerves or that is funny. If single then ex boyfriend will do.

Me me me me first

1. My husband has this farting thing going on argggggghhhhhhh :(

2. When he washes his face or brushes his teeth he also washes the bathroom. How the hell does he manage to get water everywhere??? :confused:

3. He would ask me to pass him the remote or ashtray when it is right in front of him. :mad:

4. He looks after his appearence alot, face creams and facials lol makes me feel underdressed or ugly :D

5. He will ask where something is before looking for it or looking at where we usually keep it. :sigh:

But I love him and he also has brilliant qualities and makes me happy :)

I think we need another one of these to keep us occupied and entertained!

Tell us 5 things about your Husband, boyfriend that gets on your nerves or that is funny. If single then ex boyfriend will do.

Me me me me first

1. My husband has this farting thing going on argggggghhhhhhh :(

2. When he washes his face or brushes his teeth he also washes the bathroom. How the hell does he manage to get water everywhere??? :confused:

3. He would ask me to pass him the remote or ashtray when it is right in front of him. :mad:

4. He looks after his appearence alot, face creams and facials lol makes me feel underdressed or ugly :D

5. He will ask where something is before looking for it or looking at where we usually keep it. :sigh:

But I love him and he also has brilliant qualities and makes me happy :)

Ok, I can play this

My hubby:

1) will clean the bathroom/kitchen so badly i have to go round and do it again!
2) is late for everything!
3) says what he thinks i want to hear, even if it's not the truth!
4) is a hypercondriac (sp?) there is ALWAYS something wrong with him!
5) does a really good job at work, but won't ask for promotion, or look for something better!

But he's very supportive and i wouldn't have him any other way!!

hahah katy you summed it up in a sentence :D

hmmmm Only 5? Ok...

1) No housework at all -unless asked, then asked again, then reminded, then huffed with. You know the times when you're not talking but come back to find the dishes badly done as if he's actually proving you wrong -'look I DO do housework.'
2) Sits around in his boxers and socks.
3) This one is actually quite a talent -he can find an analogy or comparison for EVERY aspect of life -in football. No matter the situation, he can find a football story that is just like it.
4) Will complain and moan about headaches, lie down and die with a headache -but never think of getting up and reaching for the painkillers himself!
5) Is very good at remembering MY appointments and things I need to do -not so good with his own affairs.

I had to stop myself getting too personal or *****y there! Actually quite tired me out!

He drinks too much, is lazy, is rude(but thinks it is being honest), selfish, and eats too much rubbish. Now I need to try and think of a reason why I am still with him Lol !!

This is a bloody dangerous thread! There'll be newly single folks by the time this is done! All these men scratching their heads with bemusement wondering 'what the hell happened?!'.

hahhaha

We love them but there are funny sides aswell. My husband is always doing something silly or saying something weird.

As I was reading some of them I realised that my husband has a few of those aswell. Making me certain that deep down all men are the same with their routines and manners :D hehehhe

He is a darling man but he does have his flaws..

1. He soaks the entire bathroom when hes in there.

2. He leaves all the lights on all over the house!

3. He could talk the leg off a stool.

4. He leaves a trail of destruction when he comes home, I just have to follow it to find him!

5. He thinks fairies do the housework, washing and ironing!

But I wouldnt be without him!

All of the above, plus:

Walks at least three times around the house ( Including up and down stairs) and garden whilst on the phone!

Leaves every draw, cupboard door open when he's got something out!:mad:

Forgets my birthday, our anniversary etc:cry:

Stays out at the football for 8 hours even though (as far as i'm aware) the match lasts for 90 mins!:mad:

Turns the oven on and goes to sleep onthe couch:mad:

But... he hasn't eaten a single thing in front of me or gone for a takeaway while i've been doing lipotrim and he has been the best support ever - so I forgive him:sigh:

great thread hun.
here goes,
1.he knows everything about everything, even things ive never heard of hes an expert in. does my head in.
2. he does no house work, but still messes up the house soon as its spotless.
3. on his days off stays in bed all day (no mess in the house them days) i go to bed and he comes up at 5am and wakes me up..when i get up in the morning the lounge and kitchen looks like a bombs hit it. obviously its there for me to clean up.
4. i get no bloody thanks! spend the days cleaning everywhere, he comes in chucks his shoes and coat on the floor and doesnt say a word. be nice to hear thanks for cleaning the house again, but no nothing unless i hint.
5. he moans about the kids behavior but hardly does anything to help with discipline (i think they behave very well, only little kids for gods sake)

anyway apart from all that hes great, loves me, looks after me, is very romantic, treats me so good and i can trust him.

very funny and definitely takes your mind off food.
my list;
no hoovering
no gardening
no cooking
no washing
no one else could put up with me!!!
I love him to bits!

This thread has become such fun. Thanks guys for adding your bits and bobs too. I had such a laugh reading them as my husband is all of those too. I had to limit to 5 lol I think if I had said 100, I am sure we all could of filled it up lmao

Right. What I think is this. men have made themselves a wee stereotype to which they stick to religiously. Because it keeps them from ever having to look at their behaviour and having a good think about themselves. They're all 'you know we can't multi task so why ask? why get all annoyed when you know we can't do it properly?'.

No. I'm. not. bloody. Having. It. No.

Yes, they have their good bits -so they bloody well should! Why do we thank them when they do something for a change? Heh? why? If he does dishes, or 'tidies' up -it's because HE lives in the house too! If he minds the kids it's because HE decided to father them! Seriously, we give them too much credit for too bloody little.

MEN MADE US FAT! Men made processed food, men made sweeties and chocolate.

Ronald MacDonald? -a man!
The KFC Colonel? -a man!
Is it Burger Queen? NO! It's Burger KING! a MAN!

And let me tell ya something else -they're all f***ing Wimpy!

I hate men tonight! LOL

Very informative - - - - Things "the Boss"/teenege daughters do

Ok, limited to 5 so might take some time to whittle them all down.
1. My razor is always full of hair from various body parts.
2. Instead of asking for things outright, they 'hint' at what they would like or need. {Men do not get hints}
3. They all have the ability of hearing the kettle go on from anywhere in the house which is swiftly followed by calls of 'yes please, one sugar etc etc. but never put the bl**dy kettle on.
4.Have the unique ability to send me to Coventry, stomp around the house in a huff and reply 'Nothing' when asked what is wrong, when clearly I have committed some mortal sin
5.I know my driving is pants, they know my driving is pants, why do they have to consistently remind me?

Finally, just wanted to say, obviously outnumbered on here and at home but wouldn't have them any other way :)

Ok, limited to 5 so might take some time to whittle them all down.
1. My razor is always full of hair from various body parts.
2. Instead of asking for things outright, they 'hint' at what they would like or need. {Men do not get hints}
3. They all have the ability of hearing the kettle go on from anywhere in the house which is swiftly followed by calls of 'yes please, one sugar etc etc. but never put the bl**dy kettle on.
4.Have the unique ability to send me to Coventry, stomp around the house in a huff and reply 'Nothing' when asked what is wrong, when clearly I have committed some mortal sin
5.I know my driving is pants, they know my driving is pants, why do they have to consistently remind me?

Finally, just wanted to say, obviously outnumbered on here and at home but wouldn't have them any other way :)

Thanks for taking part Kev :) If men were to name 100 things that annoyed them about us women then I am sure you guys would not have a problem naming them as quickly as we have :)

MEN MADE US FAT! Men made processed food, men made sweeties and chocolate.

Ronald MacDonald? -a man!
The KFC Colonel? -a man!
Is it Burger Queen? NO! It's Burger KING! a MAN!

And let me tell ya something else -they're all f***ing Wimpy!

I hate men tonight! LOL

You rock missus I loved your post hahahahha brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
Well deserved REP!

Back