Let's hope it helps

I had a great weekend, with loads of things keeping me busy. Unfortunately, eating chocolate also kept me busy lol! My sister in law came to visit and brought some chocolate, then my mother in law bought a chocolate rabbit and eggs for my daughter, but because she's not even 2 yet, I don't really want her to eat too much of it and we share it as a family! (isn't it a great excuse!?!the things you do for your children, eh!)
Anyway, apart from that my meals were quite healthy so I hope it'll compensate.
On Sunday, we went to the party in the park thing organised by slimming world. It was a nice afternoon out although have to say I was a bit disappointed with the stands. For some reason I thought it would be a bit like a food Market with low syns stuff but there were two stands selling cupcakes, a stand giving free total yogurt samples and one giving leaflets for syn free sausages (but not actually selling them on the day) and that's about all! Oh well, at least my daughter loved the rides!

I've done the race for life this morning then went straight to the reopening of our local park. Just back now and putting my aching feet up while hubby is shopping for a romantic meal tonight...I'm afraid I might not follow slimming world much!
On the menu:
focaccia, anitpasti veg, Parma ham and olives
Goat's cheese and bacon spinach salad
And a "nice but not to unhealthy dessert"... Although God knows what my husband is going to bring back! Good be anything from fruit to chocolate fudge cake!!!

Back