Let's Keep Ourselves Inspired! Post Your CC'ing Goals Here

Cherry_Pie

Hello!

Well, it's 10pm, which means, I'M HUNGRY! The evenings are always THE WORST for me. It's when I'm most at risk of saying to hell with it all and reaching for the biscuit tin!

SO, I thought, wouldn't it be great if we posted in here reminders of why we're all putting ourselves through this. The reasons why we're all trying so hard to stay on track, no matter how big or small. What we're aiming for. Not numbers - those wonderful little pictures we get in our heads for what things will be like once we hit our goals. So when we're feeling weak, or low, we can come here and get reinforcements that it's all worth it.

I'll go first.

For me, I'm doing this so that I can feel confident wearing a bikini, that I won't feel the need to constantly SLOUCH ALL THE TIME because I don't feel proud of my body - especially my belly. When I hit my goal, I'm going to run without jiggling, I won't have to stress about bloody muffin tops with my trousers or pants... All I have to do is hang in here, be patient, stick with it, and it WILL happen :)

Well I want/need to lose weight for me, so I can go out and not be constantly wondering how fat I look. So I can fit in all the nice clothes I have and feel sexy for my hubby again. Don't get me wrong he makes me feel great whatever size I am, he goes out of his way to tell me how good I look but I need to be able to look in the mirror and know I look good :) x

All of the above bikini, clothes, and also so I look pleasing to the female and male eye. And more importantly in my eyes plus health.

To live! To be as healthy as I can and live as long as I can :)

Three goals for me :)

One very short term - bridesmaid for my sister in 3 weeks, wearing a knee length floaty summer dress and want to feel lovely on the day and when I look at pics afterwards
Two - to be able to get into Gap 30in jeans - currently 32in and a fair way off 30in
Three and most important - want to start trying for a baby next month and want to feel the healthiest, lightest and fittest I can be when it happens!

Emma x

Yeah, emmie! And you're over half-way there!

One of my goals is to have EVERYONE I know say WOW! YOU LOOK *AMAZING* - over and over and over again :kissass2::thankyouthankyou::party0011::wee::bunnydance::party0038::party0023:

I want to not have to hide if a picture is being taken, or cry when I see myself in one. for some reason my head does not see how truly fat I am and every time its a massive shock for me when I see myself in a photo and its devastating and ruining my mental health. I would like to see a picture and think, actually thats not that bad!

I like this thread :)

I have a few reasons, short term, I'd like to be able to sprawl across a beach in Barbados by Xmas without someone trying to hose me down thinking I'm Shamu lol

Long term, I want to be healthy for pregnancy, and also hoping other half pops the question, so when I get married I don't look like I've been poured into my dress lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like this thread :)

I have a few reasons, short term, I'd like to be able to sprawl across a beach in Barbados by Xmas without someone trying to hose me down thinking I'm Shamu lol

Long term, I want to be healthy for pregnancy, and also hoping other half pops the question, so when I get married I don't look like I've been poured into my dress lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha love this.

Being comfortable with my bikini body is definitely a goal for me too.

I also want to continue to improve my fitness and food choices to maximise my health, energy and mental positivity :)

these are all great :)
i struggle with motivation sometimes so its good to write it down.

my short term goal is 2 weeks till holiday so i wanna look ok for that
longer term goal in like a year is to be a light as possible when i get pregnant to reduce the amount of weight gain!
my main reason is to just feel confident and comfortable in my clothes without always hiding my tummy

xxxx

For me it's so I can be confident and look good in a bikini :D

I want to not have to hide if a picture is being taken, or cry when I see myself in one. for some reason my head does not see how truly fat I am and every time its a massive shock for me when I see myself in a photo and its devastating and ruining my mental health. I would like to see a picture and think, actually thats not that bad!

Absolutely hear you with this one, even after almost 5 stones lost I still get disappointed with pictures until I put them side by side and remember how far I've come. x

I am not going to post an overall goal just yet because I still have a very very long way to go and I need smaller things to keep me going. So I just want to be able to buy clothes in shops that are not designed especially for fat people. In fact in April when I was back in the UK for a visit I bought a pair of M&S jeans that really I had no hope of doing up and yesterday I managed to get the button and the hole to meet for the very first time. They are far from suitable for a public outing mind you lol.

Back