Let's make 2012 the year of dance!

hourglasshannah

Well if they can do it on Strictly, why cant we right? I enrolled myself on a flamenco course again this week after trying it out before Christmas...i absolutely love it! Honetsly i can say how much i love it, i leave class with a huge smile on my face and feel like im walking tall. I decided that the gym wasnt for me some time ago...i go running outside but thats about it. i tried a few different gym classes but now its too late... i am in love with flamenco! the best thing about it is that it doesnt even feel like exercise, and i love that i am learning a cultural dance and get to pretend to be all dramatic! hehe! i saw this video on youtube about dancing to lose weight... it has a bit about flamenco and salsa and ideas to get fitter through dance Motivate. Dance. Lose Weight! - YouTube

wow I've always wanted to try flamenco dancing love the dresses and shoes but difficult to find a class that like that up north, may have to stick to zumba or salsa!!

hi, its true, flamenco classes are quite hard to find at the moment but i think it's really gonna take off! there are lots of tutorials on youtube to get a feel for the basics or next time youre on holiday in Spain, give it a go!
(i love zumba too...salsa is my next thing after ive mastered more flamenco!!)

Back