Let's Shrink the Bear !!!

Yay Ted :D ...all any of us can do is 1 day at a time :D and your racking up those days honey :D Well Done :D x x x

Wise words Trueleame! Keep going Ted xx

Thank you guys ...

Yes, still back at the 100% !!! :innocent0002:

Dee, Has that polish arrived yet??

Well done Ted :D you must be so pleased with yourself :D keep it going x x x

Thank you Truely!

Yes, I'm doing well - only another nine and a half pound to go to get to where I was before I lost the plot! A bit depressing, but less so than if I hadn't manage to scramble back on the lipotrim train...

Let's hope I've found where the seat belts are so I don't tumble off again !!
:wavey:

Thank you guys ...

Yes, still back at the 100% !!! :innocent0002:

Dee, Has that polish arrived yet??

Good on ya sweetie! Are you doing Dee's Christmas Challenge with us? I'll be back to TFR on Monday after the slightly over-extended post-wedding celebrations!!! I know it'll be hard but I know it'll only be for about 2-3 weeks and then I can re-feed (properly this time!) and hopefully still continue to lose. We'll support each other won't we hun?!
And again...SO COOL TO HAVE YOU BACK!! Missed ur cheery little self!

xx S

Sorryyyy Ted! Just spotted that yes you have a Christmas Challenge ticker!! Doh! It's Friday so my brain's already on weekend go-slow!

x S

Its ok honey we'll grab you if you fall ;) x x x

Thank you Truely!

Yes, I'm doing well - only another nine and a half pound to go to get to where I was before I lost the plot! A bit depressing, but less so than if I hadn't manage to scramble back on the lipotrim train...

Let's hope I've found where the seat belts are so I don't tumble off again !!
:wavey:

We've got your back hun!

Dx

Its ok honey we'll grab you if you fall ;) x x x

Thanks True! Might need to take you up on that offer, so man the lifebuoys please!! :D

Shivie....anytime honey :) just yell and we'll be here for you :) x x x

Well Thank you all - We do have a lot of fun don't we. :gen126:

Had another brilliant day - couldn't have done it without you all! :flowers:
[Well apart from having a horrid throat following my flu jab]

It really does help having this site to fall back on to keep you on the straight and narrow doesn't it :) x x x

congratulations on another good day, well done ! hope your throat feels better soon x

Thank you Lilac ...

Hope you have a fab time on your Sunday Run :whacky068: Let us know how it went.

Hows it going today honey??? x x x

Yes, It’s going great. Today is day nine back at 100% tfr. Back in Ketosis [despite having to drink two cups of tea with milk at mums!] My loss for the 1st week was 9lb so pleased that I’m getting there and that I’m back below the 200lb landmark! Just need to just clock up the days – one at a time and I hope after another two weeks I will be back to breaking ‘new ground’ as it were. :innocent0002:

I’m hoping you and yours have had a lovely ‘uneventful’ but relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Hope the children haven’t run you ragged with all the excitement of Halloween. :family2:

Fingers crossed for another brilliant week. Well, it would be a waste if Dee couldn’t use all that polish she ordered for our halo’s!! :bighug:

Fanbloodytastic Ted :D knew you could do it :D ...keep chalking them up ;) that's how I'm facing each day. It seems to work for me :) we've had a lovely weekend and my lil one is so excited about being able to dress up tomorrow night its lovely :) x x x

Just popping in to say hello, whats new with you ?? how you getting on ?? all of those sort of questions !! Hope you are feeling and being good x

Back