Let's Shrink the Bear !!!

Thank you Denise ...

Not sure – Not that well at the moment but managed a 100% tfr yesterday – going well today so far so just hoping to make it another today.

Everyone is so kind and supportive - :wavey:

All the best lovey, hope you had a good day :)

Dx

Can't believe how pleased I am to have made it 2/2 100% tfr!

How sad is that!!
:eek:

Can't believe how pleased I am to have made it 2/2 100% tfr!

How sad is that!!
:eek:

Not sad at all, bless you! You SHOULD be proud and pleased :)
This diet is very effective and once you get a few weigh- ins under your belt, the motivation is incredible BUT anyone on here will tell you that the first few days are HARD.....REALLY HARD!

So you just give yourself a pat on the back and hang on there.

Good luck with day 3

Dx

Well done lovely, so proud of you !!

I had a pretty bad day diet wise today but hey ho tomorrow is a brand new start, need to get my head back in it. I have not been in the right mind frame recently have lost sight of my goal a bit i think, must knuckle down and get this thing finished. Argh lol

I hope you have had a good day today, I'm back on with gusto in the morn fingers crossed x

Well done lovely, so proud of you !!

I had a pretty bad day diet wise today but hey ho tomorrow is a brand new start, need to get my head back in it. I have not been in the right mind frame recently have lost sight of my goal a bit i think, must knuckle down and get this thing finished. Argh lol

I hope you have had a good day today, I'm back on with gusto in the morn fingers crossed x

Good luck chick!!!

You want those tattoo designs don't you???;);););)

XXX

So......

Ted? Lilac? How did it go yesterday?

Dx

Ted....All any of us can do is 1 day at a time ;) ...no more than that :)

~huge huggles~ WE CAN do this :D x x x

Pleased to report 100% yesterday and today!

Can’t quite believe today – rushed around this morning and then had my flu jab, then spent the afternoon in the kitchen cooking! I was sooooooo good, not a morsel crossed my lips. Reallly tired at the end of it all, I think I finished at about 4 and I realised the reason I felt so tired was that I hadn’t stopped all day. [Note to self – must be kinder and take better care of me!] This would have been impossible last week so I’m going to polish my halo and feel pretty pleased with myself! [But I’m aware that I still need to be ubber vigilant!]

I hope you are all having a good day – Thank you for your support ... you help to keep us all going... Actually, looking at the clock, I guess that should read ‘had’ a good day!

Here’s hopeing for day 5!

You need to take care of yourself honey otherwise you'll feel rubbish and that normally leads to blips!!!

Well done for being 100% ...just keep chalking up those 1 days ;) and they soon add up :) x x x

Pleased to report 100% yesterday and today!

Can’t quite believe today – rushed around this morning and then had my flu jab, then spent the afternoon in the kitchen cooking! I was sooooooo good, not a morsel crossed my lips. Reallly tired at the end of it all, I think I finished at about 4 and I realised the reason I felt so tired was that I hadn’t stopped all day. [Note to self – must be kinder and take better care of me!] This would have been impossible last week so I’m going to polish my halo and feel pretty pleased with myself! [But I’m aware that I still need to be ubber vigilant!]

I hope you are all having a good day – Thank you for your support ... you help to keep us all going... Actually, looking at
the clock, I guess that should read ‘had’ a good day!

Here’s hopeing for day 5!

Pass the halo polish girls.......the bear is back!

Well done Ted! :D

As Trueleame says, look after yourself !

Dx

While your ordering halo polish ...perhaps order some fake bits for those poor male elephants we keep hurting ;) ~lol~ x x x

While your ordering halo polish ...perhaps order some fake bits for those poor male elephants we keep hurting ;) ~lol~ x x x

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

Well, Thank you kindly ladies ...

More polish required for today ! :innocent0002:

Yay Ted :D ...all any of us can do is 1 day at a time :D and your racking up those days honey :D Well Done :D x x x

Back