Let's Shrink the Bear !!!

Thanks Deezer - I remember you were back from holiday today

Are you OK and did you have a fantastic time ? I hope so ...:character00180:

I am so glad the pair of you are back !!

Thank you both - it's like coming home ...:grouphugg:

have you gone away again ??? :(

Yes, I did go away again but now I’m back again [and with only a few days that I’ll struggle to manage until Christmas!] I got back late last night and had a fabulous time!

Not going to beat myself up about any gains – I’m back on tfr from today, I can do no more. I shall weigh in a week from today and see where I am with it all.

What have you all been up to in my absence?

welcome back i have missed you x

hows your day 1 going ?? I hope its not been too painful x

Finally made a proper, complete day one yesterday - so many near misses but failed miserably !! :wave_cry:

I am delighted you are back and how many times do i have to tell you *points finger at you and waggles it* lol concentrate on the achievements not the should of would of could of's. Come on lovely you can do it i know you can and please remember before you go MIA again we are all here if you need us x

Hey you ... where are you?? Just read your updates but not sure if you have been back on here in the last few days. I really hope you're OK!! Hopefully you will post something before Mon lunch time when I fly off on my hols to Italy xx Hugsssss xx

:break_diet: Well, still plodding but not quiet making it ! I’ll keep trying ...

[:thankyou:[/COLOR][/FONT]Bless you Dee - You are kind ...

Thank you Denise ...

Not sure – Not that well at the moment but managed a 100% tfr yesterday – going well today so far so just hoping to make it another today.

Everyone is so kind and supportive - :wavey:

Go on girl you can do it !!!

Back