LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

Tough one for me is this!! Im not really a talker about it!!!

DH drive has gone through the roof since I lost this weight, but I havent wanted it as much!!!! Even tho I have more confidence, Im still not great with my clothes off, Im working on this situation, and hope as I move up the stages things improve!!!

One thing I will say though, is that we fit together better now, if you know what I mean rofpmsl! Cant get used to the bone clash though!

Oh Vicky, PMSL....thank you for making me laugh tonight hun..xxx

I must also report that after an evening on wine and such like, I may censor or delete this post altogether in the morning

Don't you dare Brad! VERY lucky Mrs Brad that's all I can say :D

As for me ... there ain't nuffin to tell :rolleyes:

Immediately drawn to this thread - thought I was on another site for a second :D

Well, I remember reading Mikes Blog ages ago when he ventured in to the subject area - I know, he is normally quite shy.

Mike reported that s£x was so much better with the weight loss. I remember (honestly) thinking, that was interesting but I'm fine thank you.

Well, I can report that the Moose was correct. Just when Mrs Brad thought it could not get any better, it did. :p :p :p Lucky Mrs Brad ;) ;)

So, in the long way round to your answer (only route for me :D ), from my POV, my desire as never changed, but :eek: :eek: :eek: my capabilities have.

I must also report that after an evening on wine and such like, I may censor or delete this post altogether in the morning

Brad...you are classic!!!!:D

Only YOU could reply in that discrete way and still give your own opinion....:D .....FAB....made me smile...:)

I also identify with the "fitting together better" comment. One of the first comments my OH made as I lost weight was "it's nice to be able to kiss you at the same time".......think about it!!!!
Ann x

That's a clever guy you have there Ann. Multitasking, they can't all do that!

Dizzy x

Ok, well, I had a high sex drive over the summer, before CD, when i had a bf. Then, after starting cd, my libido started to fall, i broke up with the bf, and wasnt that bothered about not getting any, which is most unlike me! I am now seeing an ex bf from 3 years ago, and it hasnt got physical yet, so i cant comment, but I AINT BOVVERED! Katherine Tate styleeee!!!

I think theres something in the preserving energy hypothesis!!

I'm not sure whether the diet has made any difference, with me it was putting on the weight in the first place that made my interest flag. I didn't see myself as desirable any more and that kind of shut down the signals. Now when I finally lose this tummy (if ever - why is it the last bit to go?) I'm hoping the full enthusiasm will return.

Horny as ever!

I'm single... so not getting any.... but can quite honestly say nothing effects my sex drive.... well apart from the tiny little issue of being single!:rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether the diet has made any difference, with me it was putting on the weight in the first place that made my interest flag. I didn't see myself as desirable any more and that kind of shut down the signals. Now when I finally lose this tummy (if ever - why is it the last bit to go?) I'm hoping the full enthusiasm will return.

I'm sure it will! Exercise will probably help too, we both need to kick start the conventional exercise the extra energy should do the trick!

Dizzy x

I'm single... so not getting any.... but can quite honestly say nothing effects my sex drive.... well apart from the tiny little issue of being single!:rolleyes:

Horney as ever eh? Hope you find you perfect partner soon!

Dizzy x ;)

As a few people have said....I'm single, so unable to give a proper answer....however I was out a couple of weeks ago and saw the tastiest man alive and just wanted him,...in every possible way...but he was with his g/f... If thats any indicator, things haven changed one bit!

As a few people have said....I'm single, so unable to give a proper answer....however I was out a couple of weeks ago and saw the tastiest man alive and just wanted him,...in every possible way...but he was with his g/f... If thats any indicator, things haven changed one bit!

Are you sure you weren't just hungry Kazz?

LOL

Dizzy x

Back