LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

Now let me think I have a daughter, gooseberry bush or storks spring to mind what is this sex stuff, is it newly invented:p

I remember sitting on a seat after someone was pregnant I remember being told that would do it:p or kissing standing up didn't make you pregnant but lying down did, not that I know what sex is remember;) don't forget the plot here.

Bloody hell a pregnant friend came round the other day, just remembered I sat on her seat later in the day - Guiness Book of Records here I come:eek:

Now let me think I have a daughter, gooseberry bush or storks spring to mind what is this sex stuff, is it newly invented:p

I remember sitting on a seat after someone was pregnant I remember being told that would do it:p or kissing standing up didn't make you pregnant but lying down did, not that I know what sex is remember;) don't forget the plot here.

Bloody hell a pregnant friend came round the other day, just remembered I sat on her seat later in the day - Guiness Book of Records here I come:eek:

Stark raving mad! Everyone knows it's rubbing your tummys together that does it! So maybe it's the shrinking tummys that's the problem! LOL

Dizzy x

I have actaually been the opposite. My drive has increased. Although this may be something to do with forbidden fruit, since me and my man are waiting!! lol

I have actaually been the opposite. My drive has increased. Although this may be something to do with forbidden fruit, since me and my man are waiting!! lol

It may be that Claire or it may be that your drive will reduce after a few weeks may help you with the wedding being a few months away yet. It will be wonderful to wait until the time is right and you are the size you should be and deserve to be. Just one tip though don't go to CD Counsellor for any advice or tips other than diet ones!!

Dizzy x

oh and that's even funnier girlfriend!!! Well my sexlife is not a constant is it - i just take what i can when i can hee hee!!! My rabbit has always been popular whether i'm single or not though so i guess i would say my sex drive has pretty much stayed the same!

oh and that's even funnier girlfriend!!! Well my sexlife is not a constant is it - i just take what i can when i can hee hee!!! My rabbit has always been popular whether i'm single or not though so i guess i would say my sex drive has pretty much stayed the same!

This has been a lot of fun Karen, I'm so glad I took the plunge!

Doesn't seem to affect everyone does it?

Dizzy x

Ha ha very funny young lady, Miss Dizzy, but so true. I can provide the answer to a happy future might be off the wall meself but have happy clients:p

OOoooh guess what I did today??

(oh you dirty minded lot, no not that my hubby not back till wednesday remember!!)

Well, in anticipation of our ahem, reunion on wednesday I went to Ann Summers and bought myself some nice undies! Not something I've favoured recently, but my scales are showing me I am 2 stone lighter than I was in January 2006 (lost a little before starting diet) and I really do feel I look better. I also bought something else ;) just for fun as well, but I'm not as brave as the others who have brought it up lmao *blushing* tee hee. (mine is the little pocket pleaser as opposed to any rabbits.... whatever they are)

Tried the undies on when I got home and felt good about how I looked, sure I've got a way to go yet, but I certainly have come a long way (pardon the pun- sorry)

I have decided I am going to have to get used to the slightly droopy, stripey belly as I'm not convinced even exercise is going to help it out to any great degree, however its all about how we feel isn't it?

I'm making a choice to feel good regardless of the extra bits!

Theres a lot of nice undies out there if you look, the stuff I chose today covers most of my tum anyway.

The stripey belly is due to my rather fabulous daughter so I don't mind too much and to be fair my husband has never been worried so I am thinking the time has come for me to stop worrying too. Lifes too short. We can only make the best of ourselves, we can't turn into supermodels, and regardless of what we think about men they don't want us to either.

I've had so much fun reading this thread and I have to admit have become braver due to others honesty, thanks you lot!

mags
xxx:)

Ah mags, that's great!!! Your hubby is in for a real treat!!!! Enjoy!

Oh and get a rabbit, you don't know what your missing....

I love the undies they do in La Senza but don't know what size to get any more or whether it's worth buying any for a while yet. I need to though cos I keep falling out of my bras oops! Anyway their stuff isn't as expensive as I expected it to be before I tried it and they actually do pretty bras in big sizes as well as small. I used to be a 38F so it was hard finding pretty bras anywhere. Nice underwear does make you feel better and basques are fantastic for covering up stretch marks (I have loads going way up past my belly button off having twins)

I'm sure your husband will be over the moon when he gets back and you'll never get a minutes peace lol

Back