LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

I have ruddy stripey tum and no munchkins!! booooooo!! no fair!! luckily the bf has no idea what they are and I ain't telling him!! haha.:p

Erm...rudie stuff.....:rolleyes: I have to say..I practically own Ann Summers...outfits, things with batteries...I can't even ruddy remember what my fav one is...but I have the deluxe rabbit and it's scary!! too many nobbles and sticky out bits for my liking. Did anyone get the Ann Summers email with the new scary looking nobbly thing? Not sure how they got my email though...pesky. Anyway...my fav its this little purple thing...takes 1 batt and there is no erm...."internal" function....:eek: it's like £13 quid or something...bargain. Think it was called Whizz or something? Quite like "The Acrobat" too....not bad for only a little thing...:eek:

As for sex drive...erm..it's pretty much the same...but I'm a lot more...erm..."active" vocally and physically, I feel I can now get away with saying things that I felt I couldn't have before. That sounds crazy because it's not as if he would have laughed before!!! I just feel more comfortable.... :confused:

hey Nicole I just noticed you don't live far away, I am only about 40 miles north of Dundee.

My pocket pleaser sounds a bit like your little purple effort you mentioned, they probably rename things to make them sound all new and revamped.

I can't believe I am discussing sex toys on line with strangers, my hubby doesn't even know I bought it yet rofl.

mags
xxxx

well it will be slightly different to that Kazz, he will arrive home in the morning when I am at work, then when I get home I will have our daughter with me.....can't really start the clothes ripping off thing until she goes to bed at 7pm!

After 7 weeks without, we'll probs be done by 5 past rofl

mags
xxx

I can't believe I am discussing sex toys on line with strangers, my hubby doesn't even know I bought it yet rofl.

hey mags, do you seriously think we believe you when you say rofl??? rolling on floor doing something else maybe?? Surely the temptation of your new toy is irresistable? HAHA

yes, maybe I'll have to try it out before he gets back, just to make sure it works....

mags
xxx

Ooooooough...hubby is going to love that!!! hee hee. Hey Mags!! Scotland eh...lovely, cold rainy, full of cows and stuff. Gotta love it. Hrm....close eh? doesn't seem to be many of us Scots on here...apart from my bunch who all seem to be lurking these days....boo!! maybe it's cause we are a shy and retiring bunch of peeps!! 7 weeks!! jeez!!! I think I'd be climbing the walls!!

I have found my beloved whizz....Whizz Vibrator - 5 inches of Fun from Ann Summers

all your underagers!! don't look!! it's ruuuuuudie!! I am looking at the site and going, I have that already, and that...and that...and that..

I think I may have had an addiction.Glad this forum isn't real...I'd be a girlie wuss to talk about all this in the real world!!

:D

Yeah there seems to be a real lack of scots lasses.

I like living here despite the wind and the rain and the cloud and the....cows. What you got against cows? lol

This is my one by the way except mine is pink, rofl, you'd think we were comparing something normal like curtains or something!

Pocket Pleaser Vibrator from Ann Summers

I may end up with an addiction too, I enjoyed my shopping trip today. Only thing is I may have to switch to online shopping as I got a few weird looks shoving a buggy around ,but Hannahs too young to know anything or ask embarrassing questions. Shes nearly 2 though and her speech is coming on and don't want to be faced with 'whats that Mummy?' lol

mags
xxx

em...not for another couple of weeks....too long away!! Work boys are out of bounds....but theres one or 2 quite tasty ones.....oh, and the damned one I posted about on ur dating thread!! Nooooooooo!!!

Oh yeah hahahaha - how the flip did that happen? and have u seen him since??

ah.....looks lovely...and don't you see...if you spend over £45 you get free delivery!! joyous!!! if that isn't a reason to erm..."stock up" for times of famine I'll eat my hat...hahaha.

Cows....cows are fine, they munch..the sleep...they munch more...they look pretty happy, but are against all things good and holy in the land of CD and it upsets me I can't eat them ;):)

I spent over £45 today and I could have saved myself the petrol!

However there was a parade down the main street in Aberdeen today, a pipe band, Santa and reindeer and it was nice for Hannah to see it. It was quite by accident on my part as I didn't know about the parade. Sorry if you want to eat the reindeer too.....

There was also the point that this was a spur of the moment thought this morning and I wouldn't have got the items by wednesday I should think.

suppose I should think about going to bed (to sleep) gotta get up a 0600 yawn

mags
x

Oh yeah hahahaha - how the flip did that happen? and have u seen him since??

em, yeah...nearly every day.....he sits very close to me....pmsl!! Its quite funny, cos he kept textin me & stuff, so I changed my number (not just cos of that, but it was a contributing factor!!) and lately hes doing lots of stuff for me, fixin my computer, burning cds he thinks I';ll like, doing stuff for me in work!! Quite amusing!!

ok, truly for the thread, I decided to have an experiment!!!

It is better :), apart from the rib clashing, thats gonna take some getting used to rofl!!

DH thought all his birthdays had come at once when I suggested an early night pmsl!!

So, note to self, experiment more often in future

Oh, and this from me who gets embarrassed at the first mention of rude things!!!

Back