LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

Hey Kazz, as you know, you and I share the very same rock...

...it is difficult to find a man here and if you have moved over it can be difficult to find a man.

Well, let me tell you, I found many here: DatingDirect.com Dating Direct
My Fiance included!! ;) I wouldn't have looked at this sort of thing back home in the UK but as I found it difficult when I moved over and tended to mainly mix with married women through my job I found I just needed to get out. As it's the IOM, you'll find it is quite safe and you will usually know someone who knows the guy you are meeting!

Get cracking girl ;)

(oh, and back on the subject... my sex life is doing great thanks! Even more so with the weight loss!)

Thats the problem!! Everyone knows everyone!!! Ye can get away with nuttin over here....met this bloke out last yr,....turns out he's my best mates heres cousin....and at the time another friend joked that I'd end up meeting his relations....and I did....scarred me for life me thinks!!!

Hi All,

This has probably been the best thread I have ever read - I nearly wet myself with laughter at some of the comments!

As for me - my hubby can't get enough of me at the moment and I'm worn out! I need a night off!!!

xx

Hi All,

This has probably been the best thread I have ever read - I nearly wet myself with laughter at some of the comments!

As for me - my hubby can't get enough of me at the moment and I'm worn out! I need a night off!!!

xx

Hi Julie

This thread has been such fun and along with the fun I think it has been quite valuable too. I'm glad your being regularly ravished but hope you get a night off if you need one!

Keep posting

Dizzy x

Loving this thread too.
Would also love even more to find an actual available man to test out some of these theories with!

Kazz-I'm now feeling a bit better though- at least I haven't got the potential obstacle of an island separating me from a soulmate! (and everyone being related, that's scary!)

I think one of the reasons I've been single so long (three years, two months, twenty days, not that I'm counting, lol!), apart from my unfortunate draw to men who can't go out with me, is cos I did feel self conscious about my weight.

Now I'm ready to swing from rafters, or at least oscillate mildly under a ceiling...

Loving this thread too.
Would also love even more to find an actual available man to test out some of these theories with!

Kazz-I'm now feeling a bit better though- at least I haven't got the potential obstacle of an island separating me from a soulmate! (and everyone being related, that's scary!)

Well I'm glad I've made you feel better Kate!!! I too think I need to find someone to test this theory out on....all in the name of research!!

I have ruddy stripey tum and no munchkins!! booooooo!! no fair!! luckily the bf has no idea what they are and I ain't telling him!! haha.:p

Erm...rudie stuff.....:rolleyes: I have to say..I practically own Ann Summers...outfits, things with batteries...I can't even ruddy remember what my fav one is...but I have the deluxe rabbit and it's scary!! too many nobbles and sticky out bits for my liking. Did anyone get the Ann Summers email with the new scary looking nobbly thing? Not sure how they got my email though...pesky. Anyway...my fav its this little purple thing...takes 1 batt and there is no erm...."internal" function....:eek: it's like £13 quid or something...bargain. Think it was called Whizz or something? Quite like "The Acrobat" too....not bad for only a little thing...:eek:

As for sex drive...erm..it's pretty much the same...but I'm a lot more...erm..."active" vocally and physically, I feel I can now get away with saying things that I felt I couldn't have before. That sounds crazy because it's not as if he would have laughed before!!! I just feel more comfortable.... :confused:

Coley as the Ann Summers expert I was wondering if they ever have offers or sales on or are the prices the same whenever you buy? Just planning ahead for a little look around!

Dizzy x

erm...now in my very official capacity of "Ann Summers Expert";) ahem.... I have to say I have not noticed any sales!! certainly not for anything with batteries!! occassionally there are undies in store that they aren't going to stock any more so they make them sale or reduced.

The bestest way to get money off is to have an ANN SUMMERS PARTY!!!! totally cracking fun!! plus...as host if your peeps put in a certain amount of orders you get a percentage of the amount they spend...for you to spend!!! also...you get a hostess gift!!! yey!!!! it doesn't cost anything to book one either. Ah...the games...classic......I need another party soon.

Seriously...you can get a lot of free stuff if your mates are wanting stuff!!!!:D xx

Wish I could but with a four year old popping in and out its not a great idea, just like her to wake up and wonder what the rabbit is for lol!!!!

Mags1x

Loved reading about your shopping trip with your little girl. It sounded like a lovely afternoon what with the pipe band and your exciting purchases in preparation of seeing hubby again after so long.

Which day is hubbie due back? Are you still pleased with your purchases. Hope you, hubbie and daughter can spend some special times together this week.

Dizzy x

Cheers Coley

Actually quite glad there's no sales etc can just pop along when convenient. I hate it when shops have sales too regularly as if you buy when there's not a sale you feel ripped off. The last Ann Summers party I went to was one we had at our student house which was quite a number of years ago now. Bet things have "moved on" since then. I chucked away "those items" when we moved to Canada as every thing was packed and listed for us for insurance and customs and I wasn't having that!

Dizzy x

hee hee!!!

the last party I was as was at my older mates hours...she's 32, married with 2 kids under 10. They were in bed...but we were playing...erm..."rude bingo" and shouting rude words every time we got a number!!! it was a chorus of "vagina!!,penis!!, flange(that was my one:))!! and other suitable rudie words) poor kiddies I'm sure could hear...

their mother was suitably drunk that night and we have to hide the catalogues before the children came down the next morning!!!......hee hee.....those pesky kids!!!

OMG can you imagine having to put in an insurance claim?!! New for old replacement!!! LOL

I know and the international removal company that moved us was very posh and they called me "marm" the whole couple of days despite me asking them not to, they were the company that moved Lady Maggie out of no. 10, personally they were so formal it made a stressful time even worse.

I remember I was even nervous about chucking them out though I don't know how many times I wrapped them up. Not even sure if I put them in my own dustbin either!

I'm such a shy girl!!!:eek:

Dizzy x:rolleyes:

***ROARZ LAFFIN***
this is a secksie lil thread! !
good reading too!

Coley you saucy lil minx! you kept that ann summers addiction quiet! ;)

Well Ive only been on SS for 11 weeks so cant say ive noticed a difference in the bedroom department :rolleyes: same old same old...

Back