LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

I don't think its the preserving energy thing at all.
But then again I am a bloke and if I had one breath left in my body I would use it trying to catch hold of a woman.
Not that I am unfaithful but if there is anything I find harder to resist than food its women.

I don't think its the preserving energy thing at all.
But then again I am a bloke and if I had one breath left in my body I would use it trying to catch hold of a woman.
Not that I am unfaithful but if there is anything I find harder to resist than food its women.

Good for you Jason "keep it up" so to speak!

Wishing you lots of success with the diet.

Dizzy x

Love the thread!

Libido hasn't changed, have always enjoyed sex and nothing changed much there .... but now there's less of me I'm prepared to be more daring and adventurous with my body! Did feel initial worry over saggy/wrinkled stomach etc ... but I've had 3 children gained/lost weight ... so I have the scars/medal - and it's never stopped any of my partners fancying me, so realised it was me who was making it an issue. I've more sexy lingeree than I ever had when I was young and some of it veeeerrrrry saucy!!!! I try to spice up our sex life and "shock" OH with where and when etc ... and let's just say he's not complaining!!!

Hi great thread
My libido has increased 10 fold since LL :)

I was married to my ex for 16 years Im 37 now,I was 17 when we met he was nearly 27 and now Im with my Oh who is 39,Ive never been out with antone younger than me ,have wondered ;) but I would feel like theyre mum.Got chatted up by a 22 year old Satd night :D

XXC

Sounds good Illdoit! Maybe it's a change in partner then that's needed? Never had a younger guy either but I was only 22 when I settled. If I was on the market again I may go younger but not much I think I'd feel like their mum like you said. Nice to be chatted up by a young 'un though eh and to look and admire (ie Albert 'Make me a supermodel'). Yum Yum!

LOL

Dizzy x

Love the thread!

Libido hasn't changed, have always enjoyed sex and nothing changed much there .... but now there's less of me I'm prepared to be more daring and adventurous with my body! Did feel initial worry over saggy/wrinkled stomach etc ... but I've had 3 children gained/lost weight ... so I have the scars/medal - and it's never stopped any of my partners fancying me, so realised it was me who was making it an issue. I've more sexy lingeree than I ever had when I was young and some of it veeeerrrrry saucy!!!! I try to spice up our sex life and "shock" OH with where and when etc ... and let's just say he's not complaining!!!

Yes SNAP thats exactly like me,I would never dress up when younger now I do it alot,3 children saggy belly lol snap,also as there is less than me ill try diff things a confidence thing I think ;) Yes I also agree its not our partners not fancing us if we gain weight its too do with our self image?
XXC

Sounds good Illdoit! Maybe it's a change in partner then that's needed? Never had a younger guy either but I was only 22 when I settled. If I was on the market again I may go younger but not much I think I'd feel like their mum like you said. Nice to be chatted up by a young 'un though eh and to look and admire (ie Albert 'Make me a supermodel'). Yum Yum!

LOL

Dizzy x

Yes you see my ex was like a father figure to me he looked after me and the sex dept didnt feel right,but Oh is just fab in that deptartment so it really makes a differance........ummmmm young men hey!If I only had the energy lol ;) maybe one day IF im single :D I must admit when I said I was 37 he was even keener !!!! Younger men older women thing I think Havent wtched 'Make me a Super model,I may have a butchers at Albert :D HA

Love the thread!

Thanks flirty I also don't feel self conscious of the saggy stretched bits they aren't bad and I feel they are due to having three huge baby boys of which I am so proud and embrace these reminders. I do think I could do with spicing things up a bit though. I now think of you as the original member of the Spice Girls and I want to join too!

Thanks for sharing.

Dizzy x

LOL - just got this in an email .... thought I'd share - read the last few words in the first paragraph!!! So we're doing ourselves and our OH good when we indulge!!!

Regular Sex Means Longer Life, Heart Health
Regular and enthusiastic sex is good for you, finds a 10-year study conducted by the Irish and published by the Brits in the British Medical Journal. Sex offers a host of benefits including increasing life span, boosting the immune system, and aiding pain relief, urinary control, and weight loss.
For over a decade, researchers from Queens University in Belfast followed the sexploits of about 1,000 middle aged men of comparable health and financial backgrounds. They discovered that men who had the highest frequency of orgasm had half the death rate. A follow-up to the Queens study found specifically that men can reduce their risk of stroke or heart attack by half by having sex three or more times a week.
Other studies have claimed additional benefits of intercourse several times a week for women as well as men:

Improved sense of smell. It seems that after sex, there is a surge in the production of a hormone that makes stem cells in the brain develop new neurons in the brain's olfactory bulb.
Better fitness. Intercourse burns about 200 calories, which is the equivalent of running 15 minutes on a treadmill.
Depression relief. An American psychologist reported that sexually active women whose male partners did not use condoms were less prone to depression than those whose partners did. The theory is that prostaglandin, a hormone found only in semen, is absorbed in the woman's genital tract and modulates female hormones.
Pain relief. Levels of the hormone oxytocin surge to five times their normal level during sex, triggering the release of endorphins and thereby relieving the pain of everything from headaches to arthritis to migraine. It even prompts the production of estrogen, which reduces pain from PMS.
Immune system boost. A study from Wilkes University in Pennsylvania shows that individuals who have sex several times a week have a 30 percent higher level of an antibody called immunoglobulin A, which boosts the immune system.
Bladder control. Sex has been shown to improve bladder control because the same muscles used for bladder control are exercised during sex.
Lessens cancer risk. Sex makes prostate glands less vulnerable because it flushes out any concentrated carcinogens that might be hanging around.

One doctor, in typical British understatement, summed everything up when he said, "The relationship found between frequency of sexual intercourse and mortality is of considerable public interest."

Hi Kath

Thanks for joining in the discussion.

I'm sure it is our bodies way of preserving energy and also something to do with us being so focused on the diet that we can't relax enough if we do it may take our eye off the 'diet' ball. I don't actually think it's a bad thing in the short term. Our priority at the sole source stage is to get the weight off.

Just think how fantastic it will be and the opportunities it will open up. At least like us you are both doing this together have the same 'problem' and goals so totally understand and can accept.

I'm beginning to think a visit to Ann Summers may be a fun break from the Christmas shopping! Keep reading and adding to this thread it is so much fun and may, just may help get you in the mood!

Dizzy x

Hmm it's most odd - however the last couple of weeks have seen an increase in the libido so that's a good think, should hopefully soon be back to my normal rampant self :eek: :D :eek: :D

What a really interesting report that is Flirty (the original Spice Girl)

I was particularly interested in the one re depression in women reduced by regular sex without a condom rather than with. Who'd have thought it? The others are more self explanatory but really must take note especially in our health relies on it.

Dizzy x

Don't Panic!

Oh my god....if my health relies on it I need a bloke and fast lol!!

Don't Panic Kazz

You have plenty of time. The health benefits seem to be most striking for men. I'm sure the psychological benefit finding a good'un outways the psychological benefit shown in the study.

Thanks for posting as Cilla would say

"It's a lora lora fun!"

Dizzy x

Being as we are on this subject just a little comment for the lads.
Has anyone had the same as me?
Prior to losing all the weight I always dressed to the left now the bloody thing is all over the place but most wants to go slightly right.
Also I think it looks bigger but then again it has been a long time since I could look down and see it.
The ladies won't understand just how annoying it can be getting used to a misbehaving member which won't go where it used to.
You get comfy a certain way then it all changes.
Thats the only negative thing I can say about CD.

Being as we are on this subject just a little comment for the lads.
Has anyone had the same as me?
Prior to losing all the weight I always dressed to the left now the bloody thing is all over the place but most wants to go slightly right.
Also I think it looks bigger but then again it has been a long time since I could look down and see it.
The ladies won't understand just how annoying it can be getting used to a misbehaving member which won't go where it used to.
You get comfy a certain way then it all changes.
Thats the only negative thing I can say about CD.

Yeah right bigger must tell Mizzy!

Keep posting won't you none of us are laughing!

Dizzy x

I f you haven't got a sense of humour about yourself then you will never get through this crazy diet.

When you haven't got much to start with you don't need much of a change to notice it.:p

I f you haven't got a sense of humour about yourself then you will never get through this crazy diet.

When you haven't got much to start with you don't need much of a change to notice it.:p

You are right a sense of humour is essential to get you through.

I will definitely be checking out Mizzy tonight! LOL

Dizzy x

Well not on this rock I wont!!! Me thinks me needs to move islands....!!!

Hey Kazz, as you know, you and I share the very same rock...

...it is difficult to find a man here and if you have moved over it can be difficult to find a man.

Well, let me tell you, I found many here: DatingDirect.com Dating Direct
My Fiance included!! ;) I wouldn't have looked at this sort of thing back home in the UK but as I found it difficult when I moved over and tended to mainly mix with married women through my job I found I just needed to get out. As it's the IOM, you'll find it is quite safe and you will usually know someone who knows the guy you are meeting!

Get cracking girl ;)

(oh, and back on the subject... my sex life is doing great thanks! Even more so with the weight loss!)

Back