LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

lalalala...this forum isn't the real world Debby doo!!! you can say anything you want.....and then go back to the real world and it never happened ok??

and you ain't even been in my bedroom!!! ;);););)

maybe have to drag you in one of these days...I'm the one that plays with all the demo battery operated thingies and talks to the male assistant very loudly...hahah.

Lol DQ i used to own half ann summers a few years back ;)
Might check out their website soon, purely for research purposes of course ;)

Coley lmao! Im sure I have, isnt your bedroom that big glass room on reform street right across from Maccy D's ?? :p

Speaking of bedrooms I aint seen anything like a mate of mines, glass cabnets and shelves full to the brim! of toys and other goodies!

Last time I went up to hers she made me willy pasta didnt taste too nice

lol

theres male assistants in ann summers?
Ive never seen them while ive been in

Debby...so what did you do with your stuff if you owned ann summers a while back?? donate it to the charity shoppee!!!??

My bedroom is a sacred place.....*ahem!!* you would be scared!

yup..there is at least 1 chap...weedy and small but quite willing to show you battery operated goodies....I get the feeling he knows how to use them too well.....:D

Mwahahaha! poor lil chap in ann summers bet hes tried out a few!

Haha can you imagine the look on the charity shop peeps face if I came storming in with various pvc skimpy fetish outfits, complete with thigh high boots and whips n chains! lmao!

Oh the clothes/outfits were chucked in the bin many moons ago. Still got some nice underwear that is in the 'good underwear drawer'
As for the battery operated friends, theyre lurking around the wardrobe someplace ;)

Lol at your bedroom, Im sure i wouldnt be scared! Ive seen allsorts me!

My bedroom is rather boring :(

Glad you finally got around to doing this tread Dizzy, i know you had been thinking about it for ages!

Hope you are having a great time in Berlin!!

:) Hello Ladies!

Dizzy it was a really nice day I had out at the shops with me little girl!

Your 'hiding' of the stuff you threw out brought a story to mind, I'm surprised I hadn't thought of it already!

I am a gas service engineer, working in peoples houses servicing central heating mostly. My manager had a great story from years back when he was an engineer himself. A few engineers had been called along to this house (we'll call her Miss X) due to an intermittent noise and no one could actually work out what it was. Mrs X was completely adamant it was her central heating..... so anyways my manager was there one day and could hear the noise and tried to follow it through the house, Mrs X was following too explaining it was keeping her awake at night and she was very unhappy none of our engineers had managed to repair it yet. My manager then says I think its coming from this room, whats in there? Mrs X says thats my bedroom and suddenly tries to get him to give up looking....My intrepid manager by now was on a mission to prove how good he was at his job (lol his real job I mean) and went undaunted into the bedroom. Mrs X by now was beside herself with embarrassment as he shuffled around under her bed to find the vibrator she had left under there, with the switch kind of half on and half off..... so it only came on sometimes... hee hee hee. Knowing my manager it probably made his day!

As to the homecoming of my other half?

I haven't revealed about my trip to Ann Summers yet! After 7 weeks away he was quite happy to have me naked rofl, so I thought I'd wait for the novelty to wear off and then surprise him.

He didn't admit to seeing too much difference in me to begin with but I think he was afraid to admit he thought I was fat before, however he overheard me talking on the phone to a friend and I had said I thought he might have been wary of saying anything and he said he did feel a bit like that. I told him it would never be the wrong thing to tell someone they were looking gorgeous!!

Anyhow, he does admit now (having had a good feel lmao) that there is definately less of me, and (jokingly I hope) said he hopes the breasts don't keep shrinking along with the rest of me, cos they're barely a handful as it is!

and in answer to the original question.... the actual drive hasn't really changed but personally I am already a little less inhibited than before.

mags
xxx

Mizzy is very long suffering but doesn't have to share me. I just wanted to share the giggle we all had.

I have nothing personally to add to this thread though at the mo. as my focus is back on my diet!!! LOL

Dizzy x

As everyone knows, I am dying with flu at the mo, but have a little funny story to add. I have been off work with my DD today who is four, and in my flu fogged brain thought we would sort out the underwear drawer:eek:

So DD is sat happily on the bed pairing the socks that needed pairing, until she says, MUUUUM, why has dad got a mask in his knicker drawer, hmmmmm me thinks, what is she on about!!!

So I poddle back into the bedroom, to find DD, sat crosslegged, in admist the socks, wearing, on her head...........................................

A Crocodile G String, you know the ones that the mouth opens up when a man is getting, well, happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I LAUGHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(so much I nearly killed myself though coughing)

I had totally forgotten about it, I must have bought it 10 years ago.

So DD had a great afternoon playing crocodiles!

Back