LETS TALK ABOUT .....S*E*X!!!

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
OK been dying to start this thread for a while been waiting for my moment and this is it.:cool:

My 1000th post needed to be memorable and it's Saturday night and minimins needs spicing up.;)

Well as most of you know hubbie and me have been both on CD for sometime and we both noticed that while sole sourcing our libido's plummeted:eek: even for the DIY variety.:eek:

We certainly fancied each other more and felt more confident and so can only imagine it must be the bodies way of preserving energy. :confused: I'm pleased to say now we are eating more and moving up the plans it does seem to be improving.;)

Well being the nosey so and so i am and the inquisitive type I thought I ask how CD has been for you? If you know what I mean.

What experiences have you had on VLCD that you would like to share, go on don't be shy!!!!:rolleyes:

:D :D :D ;)

Last edited:
Well as I don't have a partner I can't really say.. BUT I will say that my Bunny hasn't been seeing the action it is used to of late... the batteries even ran out a while ago & I haven't bothered changing them!!

Whatever that proves I don't know but so nice to share ha ha ha

Hopefully not TMI!!

LOL

Thanks for sharing. Look on the bright side save you a bit on duracell!!

Dizzy x

Oh I'm up for it regardless of SSing, eating myself senseless or in a coma!

It's not my fault - it's just the way I'm made LMTO!!

(*was tempted to say 'ask anyone' but that might be taken seriously lol*)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well as I don't have a partner I can't really say.. BUT I will say that my Bunny hasn't been seeing the action it is used to of late... the batteries even ran out a while ago & I haven't bothered changing them!!

Whatever that proves I don't know but so nice to share ha ha ha

Hopefully not TMI!!

lol what she said :eek:

it's quite an interesting point to make to be honest. I never gave it a thought that it would be the diet that affected me this way, I was trying to work out if it was the lack of coffee lol

DH went off to work a week after I started, he is due back next week after 7 weeks. So its obvious I have been abstinent from more than just food hee hee!

I am looking forward to him coming home for all the obvious reasons, but am also slightly nervous and hoping he sees the difference in me.

Its difficult to say given that the opportunity hasn't been there for the past weeks, but I would say my actual 'drive' is pretty much the same as usual..... i think...

mags
xxx

lol what she said :eek:

it's quite an interesting point to make to be honest. I never gave it a thought that it would be the diet that affected me this way, I was trying to work out if it was the lack of coffee lol

Well I guess it could be coffee if that's what gets you going!!!

I also wondered if it may be to do with our intense focus on the diet as well as the lack of energy!

Dying to hear what everyone else thinks!

Dizzy x

LOL

Thanks for sharing. Look on the bright side save you a bit on duracell!!

Dizzy x

True....anyway thanks so much for reminding me, as I am finding it so hard to get back on track I might as well make the most of my time before I do!!!:p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PMSL....:D Wondered how long it would take you to visit this thread....lol

Me?....it would just be nice to "get some"!!!!!;)

Tough one for me is this!! Im not really a talker about it!!!

DH drive has gone through the roof since I lost this weight, but I havent wanted it as much!!!! Even tho I have more confidence, Im still not great with my clothes off, Im working on this situation, and hope as I move up the stages things improve!!!

One thing I will say though, is that we fit together better now, if you know what I mean rofpmsl! Cant get used to the bone clash though!

Tough one for me is this!! Im not really a talker about it!!!

DH drive has gone through the roof since I lost this weight, but I havent wanted it as much!!!! Even tho I have more confidence, Im still not great with my clothes off, Im working on this situation, and hope as I move up the stages things improve!!!

One thing I will say though, is that we fit together better now, if you know what I mean rofpmsl! Cant get used to the bone clash though!

I know what you mean about fitting better we have lost two tummies!! Even when having a standing up cuddle it feels so different!

I'm sure confidence will improve with time for us all.

Dizzy x

As I've lost weight, my DH has put some on (suits him ;) ) Hmmmm, he definitely fancies me as much as before - occasionally wonder if I need to start using bromide on him :eek: :eek: Me? Erm, yeah, every ready bunny! :p

As I've lost weight, my DH has put some on (suits him ;) ) Hmmmm, he definitely fancies me as much as before - occasionally wonder if I need to start using bromide on him :eek: :eek: Me? Erm, yeah, every ready bunny! :p

It's all good exercise DQ! Just think of the calories burned.

Dizzy x

DH went off to work a week after I started, he is due back next week after 7 weeks. So its obvious I have been abstinent from more than just food hee hee!

I am looking forward to him coming home for all the obvious reasons, but am also slightly nervous and hoping he sees the difference in me.

Its difficult to say given that the opportunity hasn't been there for the past weeks, but I would say my actual 'drive' is pretty much the same as usual..... i think...

mags
xxx

It's always a bit awkward when you haven't seen each other for while and 7 weeks is a long time. Bet he'll be thrilled to see you even though there is less than before. Hope you have a lovely comfortable time together. No worries with the libido you say, so that's not a problem!

Dizzy x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good way to be, always something to do to take your mind off the hunger!

Dizzy x

Immediately drawn to this thread - thought I was on another site for a second :D

Well, I remember reading Mikes Blog ages ago when he ventured in to the subject area - I know, he is normally quite shy.

Mike reported that s£x was so much better with the weight loss. I remember (honestly) thinking, that was interesting but I'm fine thank you.

Well, I can report that the Moose was correct. Just when Mrs Brad thought it could not get any better, it did. :p :p :p Lucky Mrs Brad ;) ;)

So, in the long way round to your answer (only route for me :D ), from my POV, my desire as never changed, but :eek: :eek: :eek: my capabilities have.

I must also report that after an evening on wine and such like, I may censor or delete this post altogether in the morning

Back