Lets torch the hot chicken counter in tecos!!!

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Hello all,

Nearly knackered it yesterday cos of the smell of that hot chicken counter :mad:

in the end went and sat in the car and let my friend go shopping on her own.

I don't know if i'm the only one but once I've smelt some lush food I start thinking of grub and it lasts ages.

managed to get through it by promising myself i wouldnt eat for 2 hrs, and by then it had worn off so priomised another two and then to bed :p. Bizarre method I know but it work for me.

Weigh in tomorrow so down chemist at 9 ish and then to work so will post straight away. :D

Hello all,

Nearly knackered it yesterday cos of the smell of that hot chicken counter :mad:

I don't know if i'm the only one but once I've smelt some lush food I start thinking of grub and it lasts ages.

managed to get through it by promising myself i wouldnt eat for 2 hrs, and by then it had worn off so priomised another two and then to bed :p. Bizarre method I know but it work for me.

Weigh in tomorrow so down chemist at 9 ish and then to work so will post straight away. :D
Lets just do the full supermarkets lol
Well done hunni ...good luck for tomorrow xxx

I actually like the smells :D

Love going to supermarkets on LT... I get the satisfying sensation without eating it...

Me too howdy...love cooking and knowing I am not having any!! Sadistic or What??? No wonder I love bondage!!! Only joking guys!!!!

ohhh kinky....nothing wrong with a little pain pleasure...i am sure gazza will find this thread and participate with you later hunni hahahah

Was just thinking the same about Garry myself...bring it on!!!

Hello all,

I agree!! And also in store bakeries - they should be banned!! Pumping the smell of that fresh bread around the store - should be illegal :)

After 3 weeks ,,,,,,,, smell of food im use to , i go out a lot with my sis, and she is pregnant so all she does is eat eat eat lol in front of me, i just remind her kindly dont over do it or u be as fat as me lol (mind u my food shopping bill has gone down a hell of a lot lol :D

mmmmm pataks mmmmmmmm

Uuuuuuummmmmm! The bread section in the bakery in the supermarket! Can't go in anymore!

Lol im with th kinky bunch! It really helped me to smell all those foods, even coking them! It made me feel strong tha i could resist them! xx

a bloody fart smells tasty at the moment lol
Im with the majority I love walking around Morrisons and smelling the bread and chicken counters then walk out with a bottle of water. As for the kinky stuff .......im saying nothing im reformed xx

Mmmmm, no comment on the fart front!!! I'll take your word for it!!! Lol!

At the start the smell of food was really hard but now I find breathing in the smell and that's all I need! I found raw chopped onion smelt yummy the other day!!!

Back