Lets write a sw story

The boyfriend got fatter & fatter, she got slimmer & slimmer growing all the more confident. Eventually she got rid of the prat & starting living her life how it should be!

But she was also accutely aware that Mr Blobby on the sofa in the curry-stained vest (with matching Y fronts) also funded her SW subs & HIFI bars.

Yet she still managed to love him, and he was good to her cat.

What to do?

she wasn't sure, so for the time being she would just invest her energy into......

And she decide to go to a zumba class where the music and atmosphere made her feel happy and uplifted!! She also made some friends

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Last edited:
Including the hunky Zumba instructor, an unusual job for a straight man, but his regular job as a lorry driver meant he needed to keep fit...

Shirleen said:
Including the hunky Zumba instructor, an unusual job for a straight man, but his regular job as a lorry driver meant he needed to keep fit...

Is this turning into a naughty SW story?!

Love it tho, great thread :)

Maximus said:
She was keen to get her hands on his Yorkie bar....

But she was strong and resisted, he was impressed with her determination in the face of such temptation.
She sighed as she realised that driving off with him into the sunset was a nice dream, but she had too much baggage to sort through before her dream became real.
She sighed as she picked up the boyfriends dirty socks and pants from the floor... Hold on, did she really just squat and get up without grabbing hold of the furniture to haul herself up again? Wow!
Thus spurred her on, when Zac the Zumba instructor returned she would be a new woman...

Without baggage and free to pursue all her dreams and zumba man and his yorkie one chunk at a time.....

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

But alas, Zac only had eyes for Tex. The Yorkie-loving truck driver from down Sheffield way.

Bowed, but unbroken, she returned to her hubby, her real man, stubborn stains and all.

Perhaps they needed a holiday? - off to Thomas Cooke's and a few brochures later, they were looking at.....

The Scouse Riviera....SOUTHPORT!

But instead, they stuck a pin in a world atlas and it landed at a place neither of them had even heard of!

Just where exactly is....

Maximus said:
The Scouse Riviera....SOUTHPORT!

But instead, they stuck a pin in a world atlas and it landed at a place neither of them had even heard of!

Just where exactly is....

Mount Hagen, forget the town where in heckers is Papua New Guinea???

As it happens, Mount Hagen was a good place to choose because there are lots of lovely fresh vegetables there (unlike the coastal regions in Papua New Guinea) to stick to SW. However, it seemed a long way to go for a week.....

Sent from my iPhone

but the idea of knowing she could be at Target by the time the holiday came round sent a glow of happiness all round her body

........her hand ?

Sent from my iPhone

Back