Lets write a sw story

However on reflection, a holiday near the equator wasn't such a good idea when she was glowing like a ready brek person so she threw the pin again and it landed......

Sent from my iPhone

She informed her OH of the holiday but he vetoed it immediately and insisted on going to Spain instead. She agreed on the condition he came with her to her next SW group :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
She informed her OH of the holiday but he vetoed it immediately and insisted on going to Spain instead. She agreed on the condition he came with her to her next SW group :)

Like your thinking!

He belched, scratched and farted (that Indian was a bit hot) and reluctantly agreed...

and with that they both headed for group! - he observed en-route the proximity of the group to the local boozer on one side and a Balti House on the other.

Truly a case of a thorn between two roses he thought, congratulating himself and high-fiving an imaginary "slob friend"

He paid his tenner and noticed among the dozen or so ladies, "Big Bob" from the bookies, all-round top blokie who never missed his round and was respected by all "the lads"

What on earth was Bob doing here he thought - perhaps picking his missus up.....

Anyway it was good to see Bob and he was looking a lot slimmer and was not in the pub anywhere near as much as he used to be.

Might be summat in this malarkey after all... He weighed in for the first time, and was taken aback to find his "fighting weight" of 12st 7lb had ballooned to......

17st 6lb but the consultant reasured him and suggested he have mini goals such as.......

Her boyfriend took to SW really well and started beating her on the weight loss front.

Linda got demoralised but then...

How did Zac turn out to be gay when i said he was STRAIGHT???
Oh do keep up Shirleen. It was all a front - a double bluff as he was wild about Tex the Sheffield trucker (not rhyming slang btw).

anyway, back to the story....

But then she remembered the Minimins Forum and mentally made a note to checkout a few diaries and give her inspiration in the quest to give her ever-diminishing beau a run for his money.

The first awesome & life-changing decision she made she made was checking out the diary of.....

Last edited:
:eek:

She couldn't have chosen wiser. At least by choosing the diary of a bloke, she knew she'd be taken seriously and her losses would rival fatboy slim and his curry-stained kegs any day of the week.

The next few WI's were a blur SOTW after SOTW and a few SOTM along with more bling than a chav's ebay account:eek:

Taking the lead from Lord Steve of Durhamshire, her body magic award requirements dropped almost as fast as her dress size.

Before too long, SW's media department came a knocking - a full page shoot with free clothes and a months supply of hifi bars.

Should she accept?.......

Back