letting it all out....

hi just a quick hello and to agree with the coments , take some time for yourself you will feel stronger as you loose the weight , gain more confidence and you will prob wonder why you went out with him in the first place, big hugs xx

Just wana say, hope your feeling better today hun - I know we can all tell you, you will be fine, of course you will be, but it does take time. As you can see we're all here for that bit of support you might need, I sometimes find it easier to put everything down in writing and talk to people you only know over the internet! Does sound weird but I think it helps to have ''strangers'' offer there opinions etc.
As some others have said , this could be the chance you need, to do the eating plan just for you, to make you feel better in yourself and to be strong! Good luck with everything xxx

this might be totally wrong, but maybe...just maybe... he realised that once you were losing weight then he'd realise that YOU would realise that he wasn't good enough for you. just a thought, that's the way i would look at it.

i read alot of magazines, you know true life stories, and how many times do you hear of men who start picking fault with their wives for no reason other than they've started losing weight and changing for the better - it scares them cos they think they'll find someone better, and alot of the times...they do!

Hello all my lovely friends yet again, seriously guys, you are great, thank you!

I'm feeling positive, I'm only 24 and have got plenty of time to find some more "Mr Wrongs" and hopefuly "Mr Right" one day. The one thing that stays constant in my life is me, therefore I am going to put all my energy into being the me I want to be! (Not sure how grammatically correct that sentence was, but you get the drift!!).

Joanne, that sounds awful about your first marriage and it must have knocked you for 6, it's great that it all worked out for the best though.

Skinny - I hope I never have to resort to Michael Bolton but I am thinking about sticking Bridget Jones' Diary on. Hehe.

The one negative thing that I have found in the last 2 days is that I used food for comfort, I've realised this and stopped it, but I just hope I haven't done too much damage.

I'm off to sing "I will survive" into my hairbrush and possibly have a cheeky glass of wine.

Thanks again. xxx

The one thing that stays constant in my life is me, therefore I am going to put all my energy into being the me I want to be! (Not sure how grammatically correct that sentence was, but you get the drift!!).
Bl%dy good for you hunny!

The one negative thing that I have found in the last 2 days is that I used food for comfort, I've realised this and stopped it, but I just hope I haven't done too much damage.
It doesn't matter, its done now and you've realised and rectified it - good going!

I'm off to sing "I will survive" into my hairbrush and possibly have a cheeky glass of wine.
The ideal way to celebrate being a single girly! ;)

Thanks again. xxx
Enjoy your wine :)

Hey babe sorry i havent replied sooner but i didnt notice you had put a update on.
Sod that little Sh*t!
Your are so better off without him! go easy on the celine dion and on and on and on and on and on tracks and get your ass out there and start enjoying life! what a kick in the nuts if he sees you enjoying yourself.

Im glad your keeping your head above water and if you need a good talking to you can always count on us lot to give you some advice eh!

Ruthy xxx

Bloody hell Ruthy.... sod me and the muppet.... 3.5lbs this week, that ace!!! Massive well done.

Talking of the muppet.... has just text me saying he misses me, although I miss him too I'm not giving in and texting back as I've been through poo in the last few days and I'm not letting him back in.. only for him to do it again in a few weeks.

haha... I love your smiley people too.

I think I noticed this somewhere else but how bad are Tesco for selling easter eggs for only 99p (this may have a later implication on my weight loss)!!

Lol its not fair ! they should think of us in massive supermarkets! its like dangling a carrot infront of a donkey!

DONT YOU DARE GIVE IN to that squirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yOU TELL HIM YOUR MOVING ON AND YOU WOULD APPRICIATE IT IF HE'D LET YOU DO IT IN PEACE!

I agree with rowanx2, and if he is like those men you need to stay well clear of him, you know my story, and im so happy he is out of my life now.
If you did get back with him you must understand your going backwards! not forwards! but im so pleased u are staying strong and its a credit to your new self image!

Ive got issues with food hun, esp comfort eating, my parents split when i was 5 and i lived on mars bars...they made me feel good, BUT and a big but......im trying so hard to break that cycle of eating to make you feel better, and when i was near target in 2002/3 thats when me and the other loser split up i felt incredibly vunerable because i knew i wanted to binge eat.....why shouldnt i, i asked myself, it made me feel good at the end of the day....and yes i did binge eat...and felt better at least for while but got stuck in that vicious cirlcle of putting weight back on then feeling depressed.

Best thing i done i did was go and speak to my GP who sent me to see a counsellor and i must admit it has made me deal with issues i didnt think/ or realised i had, and its made a massive difference to my life and attitude towards food...............<------------does that sound like cheesy american slop

Hee hee
Ruthy xxx

Back