Lexies Slim 'n' Save Diary

Great weightloss Lexie, well done for not giving in to temptation. What's one after eight mint in the grand scheme of things :)

Well, week 1 weigh in and that's 10lbs off never coming back.

Is it greedy to hop for 4lbs this week? Lol.

Will take 3 - 3.5 happily :D

Well done Lexie, and fingers crosed for that stone coming off this coming week.

Well done!

Well done Lexie!! 4lb isn't too greedy. I'm looking like that for a loss this week so you can do it too :)

well done!!!I want 4 too! We'll do it ;)

Heey! Just been reading through your diary, congrats on your 10lb loss! Im starting tomorrow hopefully so i hope i get as much luck as you!

Well today was anightmare - had my wee boy at hospital and didn't have my breakfast pack, thought would just catch up at lunch only to discover had left my bar at home :(

Picked up 125g cooked chicken breast from Marks and Spencer, and spaced that out until I was home at 5 instead. That's me just having my first pack at 6 :(

Figured plain chicken was better than anything else I could see.

Well done Lexie - definitely the best thing you could have done.

well I figured it was similar in amouts to the adding a meal week or whatever they do on S&S after 12 weeks, so damage would be minimal.

Disappointingly the scales are recording a 14st 10lbs weight this am which is a STS from yesterday.

I can only assume it's because I loaded all my packs in the space of 3-4 hours from 6-10 last night so taking a bit longer to 'work through'.

Wait and see. Having first shake just now. Then it's off to pick up mum, visit aunt and try to not be fed

Mmmm, now that's interesting Lexie. Does the way you space your packs out affect your loss rate?

For various reasons this month, I can only start on my packs around 5pm and by 9pm I've had all three and am getting ready for bed!

Maka said:
Mmmm, now that's interesting Lexie. Does the way you space your packs out affect your loss rate?

For various reasons this month, I can only start on my packs around 5pm and by 9pm I've had all three and am getting ready for bed!

Surely can't be good for the metabolism to not have anything between 9pm and 5pm the next day?

X

Definitely not, but there's nothing I can do about it this month. Just tea/coffee and water till then :)

Can I be nosey and ask why hehe? X

Back