Lianne's diary

Wednesday - Green day

At the gym this morning and burnt 350 calories on cross trainer.

Breakfast - 2 x nimble (HEb) Light Laughing cow (HEA)

Snacks - shape fat free yogurt, banana & apple

Lunch - ainsley harriot cous cous (1syn) - green salad

Tea - Quorn sausage and mash - Gravy (3.5 syns)

Syns - 4.5

Someone has brought into work big chocolate muffins - any tips on how to resist?

I somehow resisted the muffins but did have a couple of pieces of toffee later at home :( Possibly still in syns allowance though x

Last edited:
Having my first red day tomorrow - written out what to buy and so am going to Morrisons after work to get everything in and prepared. I'm having the morning off the gym and am going to make morrisons free sausages in a brown roll with ketchup for me and bf for breakfast. I'm making a chicken soup for lunch with big chunks of chicken - hell why not!?! and Beef bourbignon for tea with mash as 2nd HEB. Hardly sounds like a diet at all!

Also have weigh in tomorrow after my 5.5lb gain last week which I'm hoping was due to my time of month. So I actually weigh 5.5lb more than is stated to the left but I am not updating until I find out what I am tomorrow as I couldn't bring myself to add the 5.5lb gain.

Last edited:
1st Red Day

Breakfast - Morrisons Diet Sausages and egg in brown roll with ketchup (1.5syn)

I am so full it's unbelievable. My boyfriend kept asking if what we were eating was ok on SW. I had to keep reasuring him but I still don't think he believed me haha

Lunch -HM chicken soup

Snacks - yog, banana, apple

Tea - Beef bourbignon (3syns) and mash (heb)

45 mins of squash followed by one hour of badminton!

Last edited:
Only lost 1lb last night. So just not enough to make any updates to my statistics - I'm actually 4lb more than it says but will not be changin it until I'm below!

Today I'm just going to eat low calorie as I'm going to a murder mystery/3 course meal tonight. MMMMM Cannot wait! x

Well I had a lovely weekend - involving 2 3 course meals and a lasagne, burger and chips plus a few choccies. EEK. Back to it today.

Was at the gym this morning - burnt about 250 calories on the treadmill.

Monday

2 X nimble (HEA), laughing cow cheese

Snacks - fat free yogurt, 2 x apples & banana.

Lunch - salad with WW tuna

Tea - Mackerel, carrots & savoury rice.

Small piece of birthday cake

Last edited:
Gym this morning -burnt 300 calories on the cross trainer

Break - 2 x nimble (heb) laughing cow cheese(heb), Fat free yogurt

Snacks - 1 banana & 2 x apples

Lunch - Salad with low fat dressing and ww tuna

Tea - JP beans and qourn burger

3 x celebration snickers

1 x hour of circuit training.

Last edited:
No excercise today - I'm tired after yesterday but have a double whammy with the gym and squash tomorrow so the I think the rest will do me good today.

Breakfast - banana 0% fat free yog and apple
Snack - laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Lunch - Salad and WW tuna - olive oil (HEB)

Tea - Prawn(HEB) and courgette taglitelli

1 x bottle of wine

Doh! 4 celebrations.

Last edited:
Thursday -Green

Break - Banana, apple & fat free yog

Lunch - Salad, with WW tuna

Tea - Mushy pea style curry with chicken (HEB) and oil(HEB) HM chips and rice.

HEA - Laughing cow cheeses.

No syns today as I was naughty and drank a whole bottle of wine last night plus I didn't manage to get up in time to go to the gym this morning because of it. Will be playing sqaush tonight though. And must go to the gym tomorrow morning.

Had two comments that I'd lost weight yesterday - hooray me! Must have lost inches rather than lbs.

Friday

Well I weighed last night and lost 2lbs. I am very happy that I lost as I had two meals out last weekend and lots of alcohol but on the other hand I have been excercising like crazy so would have been a little upset if I hadn't lost anything. Good news is I should almost be able to keep to the diet this weekend, except I may treat my self to a few vodka diet cokes during the Wales game.

So, I was at the gym this morning and burnt 350 calories on the cross training and will go to circuits tonight at 6 so I start the weekend positively. Diet for today:

Break - 2 x nimble (heb), X lite laughin cow (hea)

Snacks - ff yog, 2 x apples

Lunch - HM soup

Tea - Chicken (HEB) fajitas. Ff fromage free instead of sour cream and Syn free salsa - Small amount of batchelors savoury rice. Syns being used on 2 x tortilla breads.

Monday Morning and back to the diet after a few treats over the weekend. Again, was at the gym this morning but didn't have enough time to do the session I wanted so only burnt 250 calories on the cross trainer.

Red Day

Breakfast - 1 brown bread (HEB). Lite laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Lunch - Prawns, roasted pepper and tomato with spinach garlic and chilli.

snacks - raspberries

Tea - Spicy chicken and salad, new potatoes (HEB)

Tuesday - Red day

Breakfast - ff yog, banana

snack - 2 x apples

lunch - tuna salad

tea - tuna steak, salad and new potatoes (heb)
milk (hea)
2 x alpen light bars (heb)

Excercise - 45 min gym session tonight

Wednesday - Green day

Excecise - 15 min run and 10 min cross trainer - very tough this morning but only burnt 250 calories altogether.

Breakfast - Banana, FF yogurt & chocolate cake!:( Birthday at office - only ate half of the piece that was given to me though.

Lunch - HM veg soup and brown roll (HEB)

Tea - Partners' parents for tea for fish cakes (HEB) and possibly a couple of syns, potatoes and veg. 1 tbsp of ketchup.

HEA - actually having milk in my coffee for a change today.

Weigh in tomorrow and feel like I might have lost again this week.. time will tell.

Thursday

Break - very small piece of flap jack (so mmmm), banana and yog

Lunch - HM soup and brown roll (HEB)

Tea - JP beans and cheese (HEA), quorn burger and salad

2 x alpen light as 2nd heb.

Weigh in day today - I'm hoping I've lost at least 1lb, sts or gain and I'll be very annoyed. Gym and Squash tonight so will weigh in after! Fingers and toes crossed all day!

I lost a 1lb, very pleased with that, makes all that gym-ing worth it.

Friday - Green

Breakfast - Yog and banana

Lunch - Salad and ww tuna

Tea - Bean on toast (heb)

One bottle of wine over friends later.

Tomorrow and Sunday are not going to work as I'm going out for food and drinks but will be back to the gym and on the diet from Monday.

Monday

Breakfast - banana, yog and apple

Lunch - salad and tuna (HEB)

Tea - Mackerel (HEB), savoury rice and carrots

HEA - milk in tea

Tuedsay - Green

Break - yog, banana

Snack apple

Lunch tom soup and 2 x nimble (heb)

Tea - Chicken (heb) mushy pea curry and rice

Pack of rolos and a freddo - don't know the syn value but I think far too much?

Gym after work for 45mins.

Last edited:
Wednesday - Green day

Break - Banana, yog and apple

Lunch - HM Soup and 2 x nimble (HEB)

Yorkie, crisps, fish and chips and an aero :( :( :(

Last edited:
As you can see yesterday was a washout. :(

Back to it - 45 mins at gym and 400 calories this morning.

Break - laughing cow cheese (HEA), banana, ww yog 2 x apples.

Lunch - HM soup, 2 x nimble (HEB)

Tea - JP beans, nut burger thing to be syned.

Second HEB - alpen lights.

Fri

Break - 2 X boiled eggs and 2 x nimble (HEB)

Lunch - Salad and prawn (HEB) 2 tblsp of light dressing.

Raspberries

Tea. I'm going for a nandos tonigth so I'll probably have a red day actually and perhaps a few too many syns. I'm going to the gym after work so will try and burn a good few calories in rediness.

A very busy week - I've not kept to the diet but I have eaten fairly healthly.

I'm not too bothered as I'm feeling quite good about myself. I shall be getting back to it on Monday though as I really have to get a couple of inches off for my wedding dress. x

Hope everyone has a good weekend! x

Back