Liberty Girl's Week 1 Loss: Read it here first!

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
I was 84.7kg which is about 13st5lb

Today I am 80.75kg and 12st10lbs:bliss:

So a loss of 9 pounds :D:D:D:D:D (made a mistake with my conversions) I'm still happy though!

YAAAAAAAY!

Big hugs love and thanks to everyone here who have been such amazing support, especially when I wanted to give up!!!!!

ps. I meant to add, my size 16 non stretch jeans that used to give me camel's foot are now comfortable - actually a little big in the waist!!!

Last edited:
WOW!!!! Fantastic weight loss Liberty :):)

Must be so chuffed *WOOHOO* :D

You are welcome, You are doing fantastic..Keep it up sweetie :):):):)

that is an amazing loss well done xxx

a big well done to you x

That's excellent. Keep going, once you're over your first week, the second WI comes before you know it, and then the days just fly by. I'm on week 3 now, never thought I'd get past DAY 3! :D

well done that is just brill :)

awesome! bet ur happy now chicka ;) xox whooooooooooooop!!!

Thanks everyone, this forum makes such a differnce, I feel so supported and I love reading about everyone's good & bad days, persistence and hope.

Big Hugs xxxxx

Well done honey, that's a great result! Here's to many more in the future too! :D :party0011:

Great start! That first WI is sooooo important for keeping your spirits up and showing how all the hardship of getting into ketosis is well worth it. Keep it up, fantastic start, will be at your goal in no time at all!!

good on you girlie,keep up the good work ur doing fab,xx

Back