Licking the Lid of Life....my esoteric diary

I only had half of the one as OH tried it. :)

I have to keep my fibre up so going to do ONO for tomorrow's breakfast. I also have two boxes of oats to use up.
Finished the Frosties then? ;)

I've just made our oats for tomorrow :) I'm all about the raspberries at the moment. And they ARE speed fruit, so that's a bonus :) :)

Hi @Pierce its all ticked for me too! Also it says unwatch thread at the top as well!

Ruth
X

Yeah there's just the last few but I've been onto some of my other threads not listed there and there's 3+ pages worth of posts I haven't seen which is odd!

Ruth
X

The system only notifies you once. Until you post on the thread and ( I am not 100% sure, look at the thread) as to not over load the number of alerts you get.

You should be seeing alerts that your posting on the thread.

Try unwatching and re-watching the thread?

Glad the oat cake came out good, I'll try if. I'm gonna put a banana in and be naughty and not syn it. I usually have banana a day, so I don't see why it can't be in an oat cake.

Glad you had a good weekend. Mines been okay but I'm exhausted. Waiting for my late cycle to arrive. Got all the period like symptoms but it's just late. So I feel rubbish. I've lost 15lbs in 3 weeks, so my body must be confused. But been in the garden today, my daughter keeps pulling me up to look at flowers, so I'm getting the steps in. My Fitbit is liking me :)

Glad the oat cake came out good, I'll try if. I'm gonna put a banana in and be naughty and not syn it. I usually have banana a day, so I don't see why it can't be in an oat cake.

Glad you had a good weekend. Mines been okay but I'm exhausted. Waiting for my late cycle to arrive. Got all the period like symptoms but it's just late. So I feel rubbish. I've lost 15lbs in 3 weeks, so my body must be confused. But been in the garden today, my daughter keeps pulling me up to look at flowers, so I'm getting the steps in. My Fitbit is liking me :)

I should dig out my Fitbit really but now isn't the time because I'll be doing a lot of sitting with my pen in my hand marking papers booo!! 15lb in three weeks is amazing!!!! Congratulations!!! I wants some of that. I seem to have really taken my eye off lately and need a good boot up the jacksy

Hahaha :roofles::tongue::stickdance:

Since this seems to be the oats page lol
Here are my baked oats from this morning. I used he official slimming world recipe, oats, sweetener, egg, yogurt and I added 70g strawberries (1sy ) and vanilla

Super yummy, tastes like a pudding. I just need to invent syn free custard and I'll be happy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
I just need to invent syn free custard and I'll be happy.
Not exactly a custard, but the lady doing the video of the baked oats made what looked like a nice accompaniment - fromage frais with artificial sweetener and vanilla extract. I'm trying the recipes this weekend :)

I am going to make that this weekend I think for my Sunday breakfast. :) :)

Hi
Just catching up with what's been happening, been away on holiday and had a poorly iPhone so unable to keep up for the last few weeks. ; Apple very kindly gave me a. Ew one yesterday ) And as I've been away - haven't stuck to plan either Oh well! I'll Start again today - needing lots of help and tips
Karen

Hi Karen :) nice to see you. Did you have a nice time away? Going away is always a dangerous time for weightloss isn't it??!

We need some refreshing drinks for the Summer.Not just squash. Bit like that fake 'pimms'. 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 2 litres of diet lemonade, mint and fruit.:)
Anyone got any other ideas?

Chilled green tea with sweetener and fruit is nice and very refreshing!

Back